Is DroneNerds an official DJI entity?

Here's a warning for your 'return' my experience with DRONE NERDS:

Sorry that you had a bad experience with DroneNerds. I have had a great experience and my drone purchase was even refurbished. Then referred someone who purchased a drone who had a good experience. Then I bought several accessories and the experience was positive as well. My P4 has 70 hours or more with no complaints. I suggest you do everything in writing through ebay and then escalate to PayPal if necessary if you have a problem. That is what these companies are geared to respond to quickly.

Everything I order gets shipped to a Texas forwarder and then and then reshipped through Estafeta to Mexico so all of my shipments are high risk. I have to be very careful who I order from. Imagine having to wait the extra time and then pay $100 if you want to return something because nobody will pay return shipping from Mexico.

Its simple in my experience. Order through ebay or amazon through someone who has very good ratings. If you are not happy threaten them with a bad rating and you will normally get good and immediate resolution. If not, file a claim with PayPal. Lots of protection here.

I ordered items from DJI and the service is HORRIBLE. My boss just ordered a p4 from DJI and two months later its not delivered. DJI delivered a dead battery to me in Mexico and had me pay for return and wanted to repair it. Avoid direct DJI orders like the plague and find someone you like on ebay or amazon.

Again, sorry your experience was bad but my experience with DroneNerds was always positive.

I made the same purchase. I'm wondering if you received yours yet. My P4 is suppose to show up on Friday. I'm wondering what your Refurb looked like, and it's initial condition our of the box.
You wont be able to tell it from new trust me.

I ordered a refurb P4 on a Monday afternoon from Dronenerds on ebay (I needed their free two day shipping since DJI was only offering only 7-10 days before they ship free UPS ground. I had it in my hands on Thursday. It was in perfect condition and the UV filter unscrewed perfectly unlike the new one I'd purchased from Best Buy. So my hat goes off to them.

I also ordered from Drone Nerds last Monday and was very happy to see it arrive on Friday, just in time for the weekend. Looks brand new. It's my first drone and I can't bellieve how easy it is to fly.

I got my P3P refurbished from Drone Nerds, too. Just got the DJI Go app set up. Flies great, but the flight time is very short. I am going to time it tonight and see what it actually is. Will report back in case someone can help out.
Terry

I got my P3P refurbished from Drone Nerds, too. Just got the DJI Go app set up. Flies great, but the flight time is very short. I am going to time it tonight and see what it actually is. Will report back in case someone can help out.
Terry
I'm averaging 20-21 min of actual fight time over 16 fights. I'm guessing this is due to warmup time, gps, and sensors. if you go into atti mode, and turn off obstacle avoidance, we should get more flight time.

What I'm a bit annoyed with is the inability to crash in the simulator. I'm trying to teach my son to fly and crashing would be a bit more authentic for learning.

If you want more info re flight simulator it's maybe better if you start new dedicated thread (just a suggestion).

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164