Intense video on YouTube of a man flying 9.2 miles

Iv been watching this video for weeks now! I have no lie prolly watched it 15 times.. It's a good learning experience for us guys who fly long distance.. These guys have been doing it a long time and I just like listening to them talk and their judgment as they fly.. There is another video too they have..

YouTube "milestone place dbs mods"

That guy Keith McCormick has another video of that flight.. He literally flys inbetween 2 or 3 different power lines on his way back from this flight! It's amazing!

I'll see if I can find you guys the other two videos.. I watch these guys all the time .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Randy2747
I got 60,000ft phantom 3 Advanced no camera over water at 400ft

Nice man! 60k is just insane! What battery or battery's were you using? Iv only flown long distance for maybe 3 or 4 times (just started), I have Dbs mod maxxrange panel and battery mod.. I hit 35k and made it back with around 6 or so min left of batt.. Then flew 40k and made it all but 12k feet back and had to ditch it in a safe spot for a quick recovery.. The temp outside was only 35 degrees and the wind shifted which played a huge tole on my battery life that flight.. Had it been 5 degrees warmer out I prolly woulda made it

So why no video from the P3?

There is one.. Not sure if this is the EXACT flight, but it's the same guy Keith McCormick flying and doing all the stick work

Watch has he dodges the telephone lines!! It's amazing .

Last edited:
All you snowflakes really believe this was real. Wow ! Just friggin Wow!!:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Apilot101
Nowhere in any of his videos is there proof that he actually flew the distance he claims. I don't believe it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl