Initial Titan Conquer range extender review :-\

Actually we haven't heard anything from you so we assumed your issue was resolved. Are you saying you have emailed us? If you were referring to a post on the forum we do not get notifications of this so that is not the way to contact us; again I'll refer you to the previous statement that you need to email us at [email protected]

Actually we haven't heard anything from you so we assumed your issue was resolved. Are you saying you have emailed us? If you were referring to a post on the forum we do not get notifications of this so that is not the way to contact us; again I'll refer you to the previous statement that you need to email us at [email protected]

Yes.

On 6/4/2017 I sent one and then Waited 11 days and sent another one on 6/15/2017. [emoji848]

9cd6ee146d54d5defc622509cfe6719b.jpg

From what I've read several times they asked you to use their email or just pick up the phone. Hell, I've even sent them Facebook messages and they respond instantly. I'm not sure if you are trolling at this point but everyone I know has had no issues with them responding, actually they are probably the best at it. Even got somebody to answer at 8 at night when I just wanted to leave a message. Again, why don't you just call?? Your mod is probably bad, plain and simple.

From what I've read several times they asked you to use their email or just pick up the phone. Hell, I've even sent them Facebook messages and they respond instantly. I'm not sure if you are trolling at this point but everyone I know has had no issues with them responding, actually they are probably the best at it. Even got somebody to answer at 8 at night when I just wanted to leave a message. Again, why don't you just call?? Your mod is probably bad, plain and simple.

Thanks but I am using their email as shown in the screenshot above.

Just wanted to drop in here and update this. For whatever reason my emails weren't going through and I reached out to Titan Drones on an alternative method to try to get this sorted.

While I don't have my controller back to double check yet, Titan Drones as went above and beyond what is expected for customer service, they took my controller in to check out and test everything out and redo the mod at no charge.

For customer service alone they're an okay company by me.

Just wanted to drop in here and update this. For whatever reason my emails weren't going through and I reached out to Titan Drones on an alternative method to try to get this sorted.

While I don't have my controller back to double check yet, Titan Drones as went above and beyond what is expected for customer service, they took my controller in to check out and test everything out and redo the mod at no charge.

For customer service alone they're an okay company by me.
They did the same for me. Come to find out i actually did something wrong on the install. Everything works fine now

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing