Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

In the news again...

Discussion in 'News' started by jaxbert, Aug 13, 2014.

1. jaxbert

2. jodaddy23

I don't think there will be as many in the air as they think . but i do see a booming business in anti RC aircraft stuff in the future . :D

3. N017RW

Other than window shades and roofs over outdoor areas (for the paranoid), I can't imagine what anti-a/c measures would be legal.

4. Dirty Bird

Stossel had a drone segment on his Fox show a week or two ago. I wrote him about the segment, and included video. Everyone always breaks out the "You're spying on me!" issue which, as we Vision+ pilots know, is hardly a concern. These things are fitted with wide-angle, panoramic, lenses designed for scenery, NOT spying. You'd have to literally be hovering right outside of someone's window to see anything of significance, and you would sure as Hell hear it at that range! More importantly, the NSA is spying on ALL of us! Let's do something about that! This is what I pointed out to John Stossel in my email. This latest article of his seems to have mellowed. Perhaps my email had an impact on his perspective as he seems to want government to stay out of the way now. I like Stossel. He is a good guy.

5. DaveMoi

Anything for some sensation, there is no more serious news. It's anything for a buck with these stations... Sad...

6. Zinnware

I could not have said it better. I explain this to all of my curious friends who mention spying.

7. dmagnus

45.141598 -92.631683 Somewhere on the Apple River
    +1