Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

ImmersionRC EzUHF in the P2V. Can it be done?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by Noël, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Noël

Noël Guest

I have here a working long range multorotor (a Hoverthings Flip FPV), with an ImmersionRC EzUHF receiver and EzUHF transmitter module for my Graupner MX12.
    The multirotor is using like the P2V a NAZA V2.

For fun I replaced the receiver from the P2V with the EzUHF receiver.
    I also connected all the needed connections.
    A > CH2
    E > CH3
    T > CH1
    R > CH4
    U > CH5
    X2 > CH6
    X3 > Power from the main board.

After powering up the transmitter and the P2V, the transmitter and receiver connected okay (bind) , but the P2V jumped into failsave mode with blinking constant flashing yellow. The startup CSC did also not work

I've had a look with the DJI Phantom 2 Assistant, and it showed failsave mode (none of the sliders moved)
    Looking (with Naza-M v2 Assistant Software) at the working setup on the Flip FPV the "receiver type" is set to Traditional.
    With a working P2V it's set to D-Bus.
    Unfortunately I can not get a working USB connection with the Naza-M v2 Assistant Software v2.20 and the P2V NAZA V2

Anyone here who might know how to set the P2V's NAZA V2 receiver type into "Traditional" mode?