I hit the Max Height limit! 1654.2 FT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try setting the max altitude to 0m. That works for the Inspire 1, and disables the height limit. Might work for the P3 too.
Oh crap ..... Here we go ! :eek:

Like I said "Slow death"

If the children can't mind their manners, then somebody sooner or later is gonna take away their toys and ruin it for the other nice kids.

Like I said "Slow death"

If the children can't mind their manners, then somebody sooner or later is gonna take away their toys and ruin it for the other nice kids.
I'll still fly.

What I wanna Know is how long did it take for you to bring it down?

Reactions: Julius717
Ahaha... I give up you guys win...

Atleast this thread gave me something to do at work.

:)

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Buzz313th
Please post your Youtube page and flight records.

Hahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha. This thread is awesome

Reactions: sawx75
Hahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha. This thread is awesome
:oops: I shouldn't have laughed at em , he's 115 yers old :eek:
jd.jpg
You rock old dude :D

After I hit the RTH button it was 30 feet above me in about a minute and a half or 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad you like it. Please post your Youtube page and flight records.

How about I post a picture of me and your wife. Get a life troll

Hey, I think the new guy "The FAA" spelled his name wrong. :p I wish I used that name, that's a great one.

I wonder if they are in Wyoming too. I have an altitude encoding transponder on my bird, that way they know where I am at all times.

Reactions: dirkclod
As my high school English teacher used to say at the end of class on Friday "Keep your name out of the papers"

I think this is ianwoods point, be safe and if you do something that you maybe shouldn't then don't put it on YouTube, Facebook, Phantom Pilots, 3DR Pilots...

I Like that ! I also go by "Only Brake One Law at a Time"

Reactions: F6Rider
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl