I have done a terrible accident.

capodrone81 said:
NuclearRhino said:
OK, so already I have a problem, I cant check any statuses on the Phantom because, of course, it wont stay on for more then half a second. I'm seriously have no idea what to do at this point. WHAT DO I DO!? :cry:

Buy a new battery.

Amazon prime 2 day ship free 129$
The one in the crash is the one that not working at all, the spare battery that I have still give the 1 flash red light error and turns off. I'm pretty sure at this point it has nothing to do with the battery other then the one I used in the crashed.

HOLY CRAP. Ok so I was trying to troubleshoot and see if maybe it was a problem with something plugged in (FPV System, Gimbal). I'm trying out different things and turning on the battery and to my amazement unit boots up when the fpv and gimbal are unplugged, but the excitement quickly ended when the smell of burnt plastic and smoke appeared. I IMMEDIATELY turned of the phantom and took out the battery, look at it closer I noticed that the suspect was one of the rotors that was making the smell.

I'm still not sure if that is really the cause of the problem or if its a combination of things but at least that narrows it down a bit. :x

NuclearRhino said:
HOLY CRAP. Ok so I was trying to troubleshoot and see if maybe it was a problem with something plugged in (FPV System, Gimbal). I'm trying out different things and turning on the battery and to my amazement unit boots up when the fpv and gimbal are unplugged, but the excitement quickly ended when the smell of burnt plastic and smoke appeared. I IMMEDIATELY turned of the phantom and took out the battery, look at it closer I noticed that the suspect was one of the rotors that was making the smell.

I'm still not sure if that is really the cause of the problem or if its a combination of things but at least that narrows it down a bit. :x
Open shell and check for burnt esc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl