Hover - #1 app for Drone pilots adds International airports to no-fly zone maps!

Re: New app for Drone Enthusiasts launched

Pity its only for ios 7, i have an ios 6 device that i cant upgrade.

I'm an android user so can't wait. Will it be for phone and tablet, or just phone?

Would it be possible to get the planetary k-index on the app home screen too? That's a good piece of info to know prior to flying.

Can't seem to navigate around the app. Get stuck on one page and can't seem to get from page to page.

Looking forward to the Android version.

gmann001 said:
I'm an android user so can't wait. Will it be for phone and tablet, or just phone?

When we launch on Android it will probably just be on smartphone

Okie72 said:
Can't seem to navigate around the app. Get stuck on one page and can't seem to get from page to page.

Hey Okie72,

Please send me an e-mail to [email protected], and I'll try to help you out with your issue :)

phenom3030 said:
Would it be possible to get the planetary k-index on the app home screen too? That's a good piece of info to know prior to flying.

We've gotten a ton of requests for the k-index/solar flare warnings. While I can't guarantee it will be included in the next release, we will be pushing that as an update in the next 30 days :)

crash1sttime said:

Sorry to bump my own post, Txdan, can it not be used on IOS 6 for a specific reason.?

Novice Question

I have a totally lame question. I press the power button once, press it for two seconds and all I get is a flashing red light. What Am I Doing Wrong? I feel like an idiot. Thanks, Bruce

crash1sttime said:
crash1sttime said:

Sorry to bump my own post, Txdan, can it not be used on IOS 6 for a specific reason.?

Hmm i'll have my iOS developer take a look at this, and get back to you within the next 24 hours. You should probably update from iOS 6 if you can ;)

Re: Novice Question

Beach Dog said:
I have a totally lame question. I press the power button once, press it for two seconds and all I get is a flashing red light. What Am I Doing Wrong? I feel like an idiot. Thanks, Bruce

Hey Bruce,

Not sure if we're the right people to ask about issues with your phantom ;)

Cheers,
Dan

txdan2010 said:
crash1sttime said:
crash1sttime said:

Hmm i'll have my iOS developer take a look at this, and get back to you within the next 24 hours. You should probably update from iOS 6 if you can ;)

Cheers for the answer, its a work phone that i have, and due to several adhoc apps the company uses we cant upgrade our phones, if push comes to shove i can wait for the android version and use that on my samsung

michael.reynolds1775 said:
txdan2010 said:
Just launched our website! http://www.hoverapp.io/

Just downloaded the app, it goes to the initial screen saying "loading" then closes. I'm located in Okinawa Japan and figured that may be the cause, but also figured you may want to know.

Thanks
-Mike

Not sure if something change or if it was pilot error, but the app works now. Anyway to establish a warning (vibrate, ringtone or combination) associated with the timer? Even better may be to associate the timer with the model (eg have when the user inputs P1 the timer sounds an alarm at 7 minutes and again at 9 minutes) or something similar.

Cheers for the answer, its a work phone that i have, and due to several adhoc apps the company uses we cant upgrade our phones, if push comes to shove i can wait for the android version and use that on my samsung

Talked to my developer and he thinks we provide support for iOS 6 in our next update. Might be buggy though as neither of us have iOS 6 to test on ;)

txdan2010 said:
Just launched our website! http://www.hoverapp.io/

Just downloaded the app, it goes to the initial screen saying "loading" then closes. I'm located in Okinawa Japan and figured that may be the cause, but also figured you may want to know.

Thanks
-Mike

Not sure if something change or if it was pilot error, but the app works now. Anyway to establish a warning (vibrate, ringtone or combination) associated with the timer? Even better may be to associate the timer with the model (eg have when the user inputs P1 the timer sounds an alarm at 7 minutes and again at 9 minutes) or something similar.

So right now if you tap the 00:00 it will begin counting the time your drone has been in the air. With versions 1.1 - 1.3 we plan on making a countdown timer with an alarm :)

gmann001 said:

Just smartphone at first, tablet would be fun to design for :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl