Hover - #1 app for Drone pilots adds International airports to no-fly zone maps!

The problem in that app that its not updated to use in UAE- dubai /
Maps not working in that place of world, hope they will upload midelleast maps soon

Our no-fly zone map provider, AirMap.io, plans to have more comprehensive maps soon. Right now the best we can do is displaying international airports. Stick with us, we'll get there soon ;)

Cheers,
Dan

I've been using Hover almost daily now for a few months. It's my Go-To ap before each and every flight.

Just downloaded the app yesterday. Why do I get a "1" on the icon of the app a lot? I go into the app and don't see anything.... ??? Then when I quit the app the "1" is gone, but then a few hours later it's back again...

Hey Kenjancef,

The "1" represents that there are new articles in the news feed. We're working on making those notifications a bit more intuitive as several others have been confused as well.

Hey Kenjancef,

The "1" represents that there are new articles in the news feed. We're working on making those notifications a bit more intuitive as several others have been confused as well.

Ahh... ok. Yea, a bit confused by it. Thanks for the reply...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl