Hello new to Phantoms

Reaction score
Hi I have been on the P2V forum now for about 6 weeks reading all the posts that can help me understand better how to fly these birds. I bought a second hand vision in a kit with two battery's and a hard case, After a few teething problems that I managed to sort out with the help from the board, I have flown about a dozen flights with my P2V, had one crash lightly, luckily no damage done to my vision.
I am at the moment on holiday in Spain and have got some good video footage in the mountains and places we have visited, also some beach footage. I even braved a flight over the sea..

I also have waiting for me at home a brand new P3P, I bought this in November last year in a package with two battery's and a backpack carrying case.
I have only ever switched it on and powered it up to make sure all was ok, its never had the props on it yet.

I bought the P2V as a learning bird first to give me some experience on flying these birds, I now feel confident that when I get home I can fly the P3P with a lot more confidence and knowledge.
I have a Nvida shield tablet that I want to use on it, so was wondering if I should go the litchi route or stick to the Dji app. I also have an Ipad air but think its a bit big for the RC.

I use my iphone 6 at the moment on the P2V but its a bit small for my old eyes.

Flack

Reactions: FotoGeek
I've never used the P2V, but you're going to love the P3.

Use the DJI Go app first..

I have done the slow yaw mod on the P2v and also just got the DBS antenna mod kit to fit to it when I get home, so got some more tinkering to do with the P2v yet.. Just found out my wife has bought me the rotapixel gimbal for the P2V for xmas, should come in the next few days, so that's another thing to add to my list.
I plan on using the P2V a lot even when I get the P3P up and running.

Flack

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl