Greetings from San Antonio

Nice dmanson! Can't wait to see the finished product. Nice Orbit shot on that windmill and follow shot on that cyclist :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Jay lee and I are flying at the Kyle Seale Parkway launch site this Sunday, 7:30am. This is a no restriction location based on the B4UFly app.

If you are a Phantom owner or planning to purchase one, please feel free to join us. This location is less than a mile north of this address > 14900 Kyle Seale Parkway San Antonio, TX 78255.

9c5d70a5550d6a110e7840c9951224b8.jpg
b49cbf08c882d840e043e76fcfa86f0e.jpg

Reactions: Jay lee
I am on the North Side. IH10/Wurzbach. I have P2V+ if you want to see one in action.

Been trying to find other fliers here in San Antonio but it is pretty dead. :(
I have a phantom 3 professional that I don't fly very much. I would like to hook up with you guys and maybe get some pointers. I have the new DJI.Mavic on order. It's kind of boring flying by yourself, so it would be nice to be with others with the same interest. Let me know if you would like to add another person. Thanks much. Jim

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi- rdbenther65, we have a small group of about 5 now that are starting to meet up on a more regular basis. Rensyo and jay lee are meeting up on Sunday to fly and the location with pics is on this thread about 4 post above this one. We would enjoy for you to come out. If not this time we post on this thread anytime someone is going to fly. So start following this thread to keep up and hope to fly with you soon.

Hi Jim, welcome. We would love to meet up with you. We have about 5 to 6 regulars who meet up. When do you normally fly? I work weekday nights so I fly weekday mornings and meet with the group on the weekend's

Jim, welcome and we are excited to have you join our group! Please feel free to fly with us this coming Sunday at Kyle Seale Parkway so we can exchange ideas in flying our drones.

Hope to see you there!

Hi Jim, welcome. We would love to meet up with you. We have about 5 to 6 regulars who meet up. When do you normally fly? I work weekday nights so I fly weekday mornings and meet with the group on the weekend's
Thanks for responding. I am retired so it would be good at any time for me. Just a little lead time and I can be ready.

Hi- rdbenther65, we have a small group of about 5 now that are starting to meet up on a more regular basis. Rensyo and jay lee are meeting up on Sunday to fly and the location with pics is on this thread about 4 post above this one. We would enjoy for you to come out. If not this time we post on this thread anytime someone is going to fly. So start following this thread to keep up and hope to fly with you soon.

Thank you for your quick response. Let me know when you are going to fly next and I will try to be there.

Did you guys go out today? I'm going to fly Tuesday morning @ Tom Slick park if anyone would like to join me. I wanna do some water shots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka