Greetings from San Antonio

4 Phantoms and a Bag @ Kyle Seale Parkway launch site [emoji41]

3a9b39ff9069c94bda36611905016d99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Good afternoon everyone. Verettesa has a friend in rio medina that will allow us to fly on his property. It's about 15-20 west of 1604 with farm/ranch land. Long visibility and should have zero interference. We are going out there this Sunday morning and can either meet in a spot and follow each other out there or I can text you the address. Let's meet out there at 7:30am. Reply if your interested in going. Hopefully I will see everyone Sunday!!

Reactions: Jay lee
Good afternoon everyone. Verettesa has a friend in rio medina that will allow us to fly on his property. It's about 15-20 west of 1604 with farm/ranch land. Long visibility and should have zero interference. We are going out there this Sunday morning and can either meet in a spot and follow each other out there or I can text you the address. Let's meet out there at 7:30am. Reply if your interested in going. Hopefully I will see everyone Sunday!!

I'm IN!

At this time we have 5 people meeting to fly on Sunday morning @ 7:30am. I text the address to everyone that is interested and confirmed on going. If you still need the address, let me know I will send it to you via text. Let's all just plan on meeting out at there at 7:30. I will be bringing at pop up shade cover and a folding table to put our stuff on. And I would like to thank verettesa for setting this up for us. See ya Sunday morning.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr