Greetings from San Antonio

video of abandoned sugar mill. Leave any comments trying to perfect the art of aerial filming

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi Jay lee. We will be flying today at a vacant lot about half a mile from Dr. Hector P. Garcia Middle School with address 14875 Kyle Seale Pkwy.

Please feel free to join us.

Hi Lee- where have you flown in SAN Antonio? There's a few of us that are starting to get together more often and have been flying on NW side of town. Would like to meet up and fly with you sometime

Here's a video from this mornings get together flight. Fly by at the end of video is sweet. I'm looking forward to the next meet and fly

Nice vid bro! Flying into the clouds was amazing and of course the fly by at the end!

Looking forward to our next adventure!

Hey everyone- Verettesa, Rensyo and myself are going to meet tomorrow morning at 8am at soccer field at 1604/calebra. Here is the address closest to park and park is just a few feet north of this address. We will meet on the west side. Let me know if anyone else might be able to meet. 11019 Culebra Rd
Unit 105
San Antonio, TX 78253
United States

Hi Lee- where have you flown in SAN Antonio? There's a few of us that are starting to get together more often and have been flying on NW side of town. Would like to meet up and fly with you sometime

HI! PinnacleRun.

I just try to FLY only my APT.

ye~ i also really want meet other pilot and fly with friend~

my number is 2104672364

Enjoyed flying with you PinnacleRun, Jay Lee and verettesa.

Here's a short vid from this morning. Hope you all like it :)

Reactions: Jay lee

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl