Go to Microcenter!!!!

L
As of 3pm today Duluth ga location still has backpacks in stock and on the floor for $29.
They also still have Professionals in stock for $699
Just an fyi

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought all those backpacks. Lol. But I found them on my own. Before seeing this post. Had to go back several times. I was planning on going by Powers Ferry today to see what that store has but didn't get around to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterBlaster
Would someone be able to get me a P3A from a Microcenter and ship it to me (I would pay for shipping of course)?

Sefeing - Just got back from Queens' MC... they have 2 P3S, 2 P3P, and 2 backpacks (at least on the shelf, there might be more in back).

Iosman26 - Yes, the P3P are still $699 here in NY.
I just got P3pro yesterday from eBay. Wish I had known mc had them, but my used one was like new anyways. I just ordered 2 filters for $20, going to the Westchester store today or tomorrow.

I bought my backpack from the Queens MC. Also bought some ND filters on sale for $9.99. I did buy the HDMI module but returned it the next day. I decided I didn't really have a use for it.

I bought my backpack from the Queens MC. Also bought some ND filters on sale for $9.99. I did buy the HDMI module but returned it the next day. I decided I didn't really have a use for it.
Just went there today to swap out my P3P, and wanted to buy some ND filters. They couldn't find them on the shelves :( Selling one of those perchance? I'm right in Manhattan. All they had was UV filters. At least 2 backpacks left though.

Funny enough, the P3P I got there also had a remote that was totally dead (2nd time around) lol. Weird. Errything seems to charge fine though.

Last edited:
Just went there today to swap out my P3P, and wanted to buy some ND filters. They couldn't find them on the shelves :( Selling one of those perchance? I'm right in Manhattan. All they had was UV filters. At least 2 backpacks left though.

Funny enough, the P3P I got there also had a remote that was totally dead (2nd time around) lol. Weird. Errything seems to charge fine though.

Which filter(s) did you want? The website shows they should have the ND4... doesn't list the ND8 at all (doesn't mean they don't have it though). I can't get there today but, I know where they should be; I'll take a look for you, if you want.

I got the last nd8 from westbury, and the last back pack

Which filter(s) did you want? The website shows they should have the ND4... doesn't list the ND8 at all (doesn't mean they don't have it though). I can't get there today but, I know where they should be; I'll take a look for you, if you want.
Ah, yeah they looked and couldn't seem to find it on the shelf for me :(

Ah, yeah they looked and couldn't seem to find it on the shelf for me :(

Do you want me to check it out for you? Which one(s) were you looking for? I'll probably be going there tonight or tomorrow (for non-DJI purchases) ;-)

Yeah sure! I was interested in whichever ND filters they've got. If they're still on sale of course. That'd be great :). Do you know when the sale runs to?

Yeah sure! I was interested in whichever ND filters they've got. If they're still on sale of course. That'd be great :). Do you know when the sale runs to?

At one time they had the ND4 and ND8 filters... We'll see what's left.

They should be $9.99 + tax each.... this is a clearance sale... will run until they sell out.

Hey guys, I'd love some help getting a backpack or HDMI or filters even. I'll paying for everything including your time. Pm me. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'd love some help getting a backpack or HDMI or filters even. I'll paying for everything including your time. Pm me. Thanks!

Hey Jezzy... Wish I had seen your post before I went to MC tonight!

They didn't have any backpacks or filters left (although they might put more out... who knows). There was one HDMI module.

If no one gets back to you beforehand, I can probably make it back there on Thursday or Friday night; let me know then if you're still interested.

Reactions: Jezzy
If anyone is looking for a DJI hardshell backpack, I have one ready to ship, I never used it, as I returned the drone, by the time I received the bag. $60+ shipping, 48 CONUS..
Please email me, [email protected] and we will work it out.!

Hey Jezzy... Wish I had seen your post before I went to MC tonight!

They didn't have any backpacks or filters left (although they might put more out... who knows). There was one HDMI module.

If no one gets back to you beforehand, I can probably make it back there on Thursday or Friday night; let me know then if you're still interested.

Big thanks to skidiver! A real help to the community. Picked up one for me and shipped it my way. Awesome! Now.. Need to use it someday!

Reactions: MasterBlaster

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z