Go to Microcenter!!!!

Hey ya'll! Just a quick question here. picked up a P3P yesterday at the micro center in Queens, NY. I noticed when I got home, comparing to the box of my P3A (Which I'm selling), that the versions are a bit different.

The one I bought @ Microcenter is a W323A w/ GL300B remote
The P3 Advanced I have already is W322B (yes, different model I know), with GL300C remote.

What are the differences between the B and C remote? Should I return the Pro to MC to look for a newer version? I've heard the W323B is out, but also don't know the difference there and can't figure out if it's worth going for the "newer" revision?
You got a good version. It's kinda the middle of the P3P versions. It has new motors, newer shell design (not latest), and still good RC power (not quite as strong as first version GL300A, but strong than GL300C).
Net- you're good. One watchout is this may be the batch with a lot of camera focus issues. You can always send to DJI if that is the case. These are the same models they have in California.

FWIW, many with different versions claim to have flown nearly 15,000ft without any mods. It appears to be more about environmental conditions rather than the power of TX, RC or any combination of the two.

FWIW, many with different versions claim to have flown nearly 15,000ft without any mods. It appears to be more about environmental conditions rather than the power of TX, RC or any combination of the two.

22,000+ ft (4+ miles) is possible with all stock (RC/P3). Don't ask me how I know.

As of 3pm today Duluth ga location still has backpacks in stock and on the floor for $29.
They also still have Professionals in stock for $699
Just an fyi

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Anyone willing to pick up a hdmi module and 4 props for me? Will pay tip and shipping ;)

Hey clowther... I was in the MC by me last night, and they had one HDMI module left; If you're still interested, I can pick it up for you. Here in NYC they hit us hard on tax (8.875%)... It should be $43.54 plus shipping (~$50). For some reason, regular "consumables" (batteries, props, etc) aren't on sale. I can get the props for you, but it's not any cheaper than where you'd be able to get them.

Let me know if you'd like me to get it/them.

Hey clowther... I was in the MC by me last night, and they had one HDMI module left; If you're still interested, I can pick it up for you. Here in NYC they hit us hard on tax (8.875%)... It should be $43.54 plus shipping (~$50). For some reason, regular "consumables" (batteries, props, etc) aren't on sale. I can get the props for you, but it's not any cheaper than where you'd be able to get them.

Let me know if you'd like me to get it/them.
Hey! in NYC too here. Were you at Brooklyn or Queens? Considering exchanging the P3P i got there for another one- have a weird drift going on. Any P3P left in stock @ the store you were at?

Are the p3 pros still selling for 699 in NY?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey! in NYC too here. Were you at Brooklyn or Queens? Considering exchanging the P3P i got there for another one- have a weird drift going on. Any P3P left in stock @ the store you were at?

Hi Sefeing; I was at Queens... I know they had a few birds on the shelf but, I didn't look close enough to see which model(s). I plan to go back there this afternoon for unrelated drone stuff so I'll take a look and get back to you. I also saw a couple of backpacks on the shelf too.

Sefeing - Just got back from Queens' MC... they have 2 P3S, 2 P3P, and 2 backpacks (at least on the shelf, there might be more in back).

Iosman26 - Yes, the P3P are still $699 here in NY.

I bought four hard-shell cases for $29 each. Still have one left for sale. Sold them for $80. I love Microcenter. I couldn't believe the price on the DJI drones. I also picked up the ND4 DJI filter for $9.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4