Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

So wait... were not in Kansas anymore?

Reactions: dirkclod
:mad::mad::mad:SNOW :mad::mad::mad: IN THE FORECAST :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:THROUGH TOMORROW :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad:SNOW :mad::mad::mad: IN THE FORECAST :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:THROUGH TOMORROW :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:eek: Hope it stays up there as me tomato's just starting to grow ...see
me.jpg

Nice T-Shirt huh :cool:

I know a guy from there. Dan Hartle, ring a bell?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lina12 and dirkclod
Elmhurst - knew it well....

I use to live in Downers, the Warren/ Nappyville.

Great area to be from......

hurl_cam_zpsbsnnss80.gif

I love the Hunter Thompson quote in your tag line... I plan on skidding in backwards with my hair on fire...

-slinger

Speaking of a warming trend.

It snowed here in Edmonton, only a couple of weeks ago...

Does this truly mean it's warming up? ;-)

RedHotPoker

I can't think about weather right now as my brain is scrambled from the sound of the Blue Angels flying around the sky for the air show. I forgot how loud those things were! I am just at the outside the 5 mile radius of the international airport.

PS - It seems overtime I post a photo here lately it gets snapped up by one of you guys! LOL! I may have to make more Dirk memes!

I can't think about weather right now as my brain is scrambled from the sound of the Blue Angels flying around the sky for the air show. I forgot how loud those things were! I am just at the outside the 5 mile radius of the international airport.

PS - It seems overtime I post a photo here lately it gets snapped up by one of you guys! LOL! I may have to make more Dirk memes!
ya dont say.gif
o_O :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez