Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Reaction score
Within the past week we reached over 60 degrees.

A few days ago it was 40, then it dropped to 7 for one day, and right back up to 41.

On Wednesday we will hit 28 with snow and then back up into the 50's through the weekend.

Oh yea, the snow and ice is virtually gone, unless you go up the mountain.

Splain that one to me Lucy... :lol:

IflyinWY said:

A few days ago it was 40, then it dropped to 7 for one day, and right back up to 41.

On Wednesday we will hit 28 with snow and then back up into the 50's through the weekend.

Not fair... You're supposed to be freezing your butt off up there!!! I'm in Southern New England and we had a 24" blizzard last week, 5" on Friday and another 12" today. It's going to be double digit below zero wind chill tomorrow... WTF??? Global warming, yerass!!!! :D :D :D

-slinger

gunslinger said:
IflyinWY said:

Not fair... You're supposed to be freezing your butt off up there!!! I'm in Southern New England and we had a 24" blizzard last week, 5" on Friday and another 12" today. It's going to be double digit below zero wind chill tomorrow... WTF??? Global warming, yerass!!!! :D :D :D

-slinger
Ya Ya Ya ... Ya won the Super Bowl dude !! Put on some Under Armour !!

Well hello Slinger, I've missed you. Oh yea, you've been snowed in... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

It's 29F here right now which is cold enough for me. I'd probably freeze to death in a place like Michigan, I can't deal with weather that cold. Now as for hot weather, I love it! Even when I went to Kuwait, and got hit with that 140F dry heat, I actually enjoyed it.

dirkclod said:
gunslinger said:
IflyinWY said:

-slinger
Ya Ya Ya ... Ya won the Super Bowl dude !! Put on some Under Armour !!

LOL... Every time I see "Under Armor" it automatically conjures up the vision of a chastity belt in my mind... What would Freud say about that???? :eek: :roll:

-slinger

He might have said ya might have some kind of an issue :eek:
Naaaa ..just a brain freeze from all the snow cream ya eating :lol: :lol:

gunslinger said:

-slinger
Yes, if it wasn't for global warming you would be much colder. :roll:
Last storm only brushed me. 3" of white crap. 120 miles South 16-1/2" !!! I think that is the one that is beating the East coast right now.
9 degrees last night. Time to go fly the micro again.......

My new snow thrower's already a grizzled veteran... :shock: :shock: :shock:

The way you have been dumped on, I'll ask how many feet have you got? :)

Happyflyer said:
The way you have been dumped on, I'll ask how many feet have you got? :)

Total of about 3' that hasn't melted at all due to the single digit (or slightly higher) temps. More on the way today and tomorrow, they say. Not sure how much more... :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :roll:

-slinger

This is just a sample of Winter. A little cheating here. This is last years winter from hell. Worst in 30 years. This year I have about 10" in my front yard, not 3-1/2 feet.

Attachments

• Hell Winter-1.jpg
    Hell Winter-1.jpg
    793.3 KB · Views: 597
  • Hell Winter-2.jpg
    Hell Winter-2.jpg
    1,019 KB · Views: 612
  • Hell Winter-4.jpg
    Hell Winter-4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 530
I remember you showing those pics a few months back.

That must be what Slinger's place looks like right now. :shock:

We've got green grass trying to sprout. :?
I'll bet our local ice fishermen are a bit pissie right about now.

Yeah... that's pretty close to what we've got now. Right before all hell broke loose, I was walking with a co-worker to our cars after work and we were discussing what a nice mild winter it'd been after the nightmare of the previous one. Spoke just a tad too soon... :shock:

-slinger

IflyinWY said:
I remember you showing those pics a few months back.

That must be what Slinger's place looks like right now. :shock:

We've got green grass trying to sprout. :?
I'll bet our local ice fishermen are a bit pissie right about now.
So that's where yellow snow cream comes from huh !

Attachments

• it's all good.gif
    it's all good.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 602
Watch out where the Huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow... :D
-lyrics by F Zappa-

-slinger

This is the worst snow storm we had so far this year. Luckily I didn't get snowed in, but I heard a few ants weren't so lucky. :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1y5RawOm4A[/youtube]

Snow storm. Snow storm. Where was the storm? :lol: All I saw was a couple of snow flies. Now a real snow storm you can't see 5 feet past your car windshield. :D
And what a difference a year can make.

Attachments

• Winter 14 front.JPG
    Winter 14 front.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 529
  • Winter 14 Truck.JPG
    Winter 14 Truck.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 504

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics