Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

The darn rain started within 5 minutes of me shooting this tonight. WTH???
Hot and dry would work just fine for me.

Lake Desmet, 5-27-15

Lake Desmet - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
Woohoo, that's a nice avatar Lina12... ;-)

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a wonderful day in the hood...

It's so nice out infact , that I need to take the Green SpYder RS-S for a nice Ryde... Just for fun, you know?

Got confirmation this afternoon, just now infact, they called me back, that an order of Phantom 3 Advanced arrived today, and the next order of Phantom 3 Pro's has already been shipped from China, are now sitting in Toronto customs and should be processed and heading my general direction next week, so another week and a few days give or take.
So now, all I can say is yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!

RedHotPoker

Reactions: IflyinWY
Why, what a great idea. Tomorrow I'll be heading up&off to a local favorite pond of mine. Nice scenic route too.
lac_ste_anne_12.jpg

Ste. Anne is a large lake in central Alberta, Canada. It is located in Lac Ste. Anne County, along Highway 43, 75 km west of Edmonton.

The lake has a total area of 54.5 km2, a maximum depth of 9 m, and an average depth of 4.8 m.[1] Lac Ste. Anne lies at an elevation of 730 m, and has a drainage area of 619 km2. The eutrophic lake is formed along the Sturgeon River through which it drains into the North Saskatchewan River. Two islands are found at the western end of the lake, Farming Island and Horse Island, while the small Castle Island and tiny Rock Island lie at the eastern tip of the lake.

RedHotPoker

:eek: Is that the Lock Desmet monster I've read about in that picture :p

Nope, they are islands which get very popular with the rattlesnakes during the summer. No one sets foot on those islands once the snakes wake up and take their first swim. :eek::eek:

Reactions: dirkclod
Guys,

It's taken some time to read all the threads, done it a couple of weeks ago, bloody eyes were sore...;)

Can an old English man, with a very bad sense of humour:D join in on this,
Don't
image.jpg

Shoot me down!..;)

Guys,

It's taken some time to read all the threads, done it a couple of weeks ago, bloody eyes were sore...;)

Can an old English man, with a very bad sense of humour:D join in on this,
Don't View attachment 20523

Shoot me down!..;)
yep.gif
Yep ..;)

Reactions: Clampit
Well was gonna go out flying today but just looked out of the image.jpg & saw that..:eek: Another day of not flying.... Good old British weather:(

Last edited:
Rainy Day Blues?
Buy a Phantom 3, it comes with its own built in flying SIM.
But RealFlight 7 is "awesome" right... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Clampit
No flying again today.. Rain then wind followed by more rain:( absolutely gutted:confused:

It was like this for meee...
image.jpg

Like a big kid looking out waiting for it to stop:( just wanted to go out & playyyyy;)

So, go Play in the mud... Mud pies are great too... Hahaha

Haven't seen any rain this spring here, yet.
But we just got over an extended winter...

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
It rained here last night so the lawn was too wet to mow today. At least that's the excuse I used. So I drove up the mountain a ways and was pleased to see how green everything is. The little creek was a raging torrent. Made so much noise, I could hardly hear the Phantom.
The GoPro takes a pretty good snapshot, if you ask me.
The Phantom is in the picture, because I like it that way. This way everyone will know how the photo was taken... :p

Mosier Gulch, Wyoming 5-31-2015
GOPR0210.JPG

Gorgeous country there I flyWY!

Thanks,
Cool avatar you've found there. Funny stuff... lots funnier than that goat, that's for sure. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72