Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Thanks,
Cool avatar you've found there. Funny stuff... lots funnier than that goat, that's for sure. :D
Yea that goat scares me !! :eek: And that's not the Capt ! Here's the Capt ..
the look you give.jpg

Reactions: IflyinWY
that used to be my training video on board for the greenhorns.

I'll bite, was that the "How to", or "How NOT to" video?
One of the finest movies ever made... :D:D:D:D:D 5 stars in my book.

Hey swab. C'mere. Listen up. Now, the way it works shipboard is, you do your job. You do it good, you get a better job. Maybe you get promoted from swab to mate.

:cool:

It rained here last night so the lawn was too wet to mow today. At least that's the excuse I used. So I drove up the mountain a ways and was pleased to see how green everything is. The little creek was a raging torrent. Made so much noise, I could hardly hear the Phantom.
The GoPro takes a pretty good snapshot, if you ask me.
The Phantom is in the picture, because I like it that way. This way everyone will know how the photo was taken... :p

Mosier Gulch, Wyoming 5-31-2015
View attachment 20618

Very nice picture WY, it's surprising what a bit of rain can do to green everything up.
On annual leave again today, looked out the window, coffee on the inside of it:D but the Suns out & very calm, fingers X....

Very nice picture WY, it's surprising what a bit of rain can do to green everything up.
On annual leave again today, looked out the window, coffee on the inside of it:D but the Suns out & very calm, fingers X....

Go man go... :D

And Thanks.

Dirk, ole Johnny was good, but you obviously ain't seen Capt Ron? Gut buster gotta watch it @ least once a year
Yep seen it ;) Keep throwing feed Capt
road r missed me.gif
:D

Go man go... :D

And Thanks.

I'm going:D still in me
image.jpg
at the moooooo,
Don't think that would go down well...., "press release" man caught flying a drone in his Jim jams......:D

I'm going:D still in me View attachment 20623 at the moooooo,
Don't think that would go down well...., "press release" man caught flying a drone in his Jim jams......:D

Sorry guys about the Jim jam thing.... Better than saying my birthday suit:eek::eek:

Reactions: captblast
Just in case anyone was wondering why I preach about using prop guards...

I just stuck a video on youtube. Prop guards wouldn't have saved me today, except to absorb some of the impact, if it had hit anything. Made it home without a scratch... :)

VRS doesn't show up much, you can mostly hear it, the gimbal works pretty well.
It wasn't VRS that worried me though, it was the stinking tree that made me poop myself.

It's the sound of the motors & wind, no sound editing.
I think it's fun to watch. Have yourself a chuckle...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72