Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Did ya sign his guest book ? :D I did the other day and left him a note !! Is a pretty cool thing he has there .

Reactions: Clampit
Did ya sign his guest book ? :D I did the other day and left him a note !! Is a pretty cool thing he has there .
Oh yeah I did... but there is no need for you to go look. o_O

Reactions: Clampit
I didn't realize that was Porky's site, it's very cool.

Hey guys I'm back.....:p

Been fed & watered & ready to gooooooo.;)

Thanks for all ya kind comments regarding my web site:) & yes TJ I see your guest book message;) I have replied:D

TJ, I'll pm ya with all the weather station stuff, don't want to bore the pants off every body on here;)

Reactions: dirkclod
TJ, I'll pm ya with all the weather station stuff, don't want to bore the pants off every body on here;)
Feel free to derail this thread. I'm also interested on how you set that station up.... maybe we an Dirkclod to add something like this to his tomato garden....

Feel free to derail this thread. I'm also interested on how you set that station up.... maybe we an Dirkclod to add something like this to his tomato garden....

Hey mad,

Just sent ya a PM, same as TJ, any problem or need any help, shout me;)

Please don't get me started on the subject of the weather, I'm a total geek;) my 1st love...... Followed close by my phantom;)

Hey I've just downloaded the phantompilots app on IOS, bet you guys have already done it, yeah?

Just gonna take a look;)

Hey guys I'm using the new app:D

Very cool;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1433273750.135125.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1433273750.135125.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Oh, we chatting about weather???
I might get video of a Tornado before Dirk does... :eek::eek::eek:

* TORNADO WARNING FOR...
SOUTHEASTERN JOHNSON COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL WYOMING...

* UNTIL 630 PM MDT

* AT 605 PM MDT...A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A
TORNADO WAS LOCATED 8 MILES SOUTHWEST OF FORT RENO HISTORICAL
SITE...WHICH IS 14 MILES EAST OF KAYCEE...MOVING NORTHEAST AT 55
MPH.

HAZARD...TORNADO AND PING PONG BALL SIZE HAIL.

SOURCE...RADAR INDICATED ROTATION.

I'm gonna go crawl in a hole.

Beach 2015.jpg
Well, you have the bad weather and I finally got some good. With a nice high pressure cell right on top of Michigan, the big lake looks almost frozen. Nice flight today.

Feel free to derail this thread.....

How could someone derail sumpin that's been off track for 4 months???

I've seen a lot of funny stuff here, but that gets the "SUPERFUNNIE" award.

View attachment 20853 Well, you have the bad weather and I finally got some good. With a nice high pressure cell right on top of Michigan, the big lake looks almost frozen. Nice flight today.

Yea Happy,
You finally made it to the beach. That looks great. Are those really sand dunes?
Our puddles are so small around here, if you run fast enough, you can make it to the other side.

The weather already moved on to North Dakota. We just had an hour or two of wind and a bit of rain. Glad I wasn't in the path of that thing though... as you know, that wind can really get moving.

Got any more pics? I miss seeing all over the country. :(

Yea Happy,
You finally made it to the beach. That looks great. Are those really sand dunes?

Got any more pics? I miss seeing all over the country. :(
Some of the best sand around. It squeaks when you walk in it.
More pictures, yes. Best pictures I have are from the great SouthWest, wonderful place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72