Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

gunslinger said:
Happyflyer said:
The way you have been dumped on, I'll ask how many feet have you got? :)

Total of about 3' that hasn't melted at all due to the single digit (or slightly higher) temps. More on the way today and tomorrow, they say. Not sure how much more... :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :roll:

-slinger
:shock: Have you been dumped on Slinger ? That just don't sound to pleasant ... but I do know how ya feel ;)

dirkclod said:
gunslinger said:
Happyflyer said:
The way you have been dumped on, I'll ask how many feet have you got? :)

Total of about 3' that hasn't melted at all due to the single digit (or slightly higher) temps. More on the way today and tomorrow, they say. Not sure how much more... :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :roll:

-slinger
:shock: Have you been dumped on Slinger ? That just don't sound to pleasant ... but I do know how ya feel ;)

Yup... I feel like Ma Nature is taking a continuous runny dump on me over the past few weeks. And they say it's going to start snowing Saturday night and not stop until Tuesday morning... And the **** eating weather people are smiling when they say this... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-slinger

So I sit down to supper, pull up my thread and Slinger is talking about a "Runny Dump". :(

We're 55 to 60 till Tuesday when we drop into the 40's for a few days. Take that Slinger... ;)

Are you gonna take a picture of the snow for me. We really miss it here. It all melted today. :D

IflyinWY said:
So I sit down to supper, pull up my thread and Slinger is talking about a "Runny Dump". :(

We're 55 to 60 till Tuesday when we drop into the 40's for a few days. Take that Slinger... ;)

Are you gonna take a picture of the snow for me. We really miss it here. It all melted today. :D

If I weren't such a civilized individual, I might cordially invite you to kiss my ***... :D

-slinger

OK guys As GGF might say ... Lets keep this civil ;)

Attachments

• Attachment-12.gif
    Attachment-12.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 409
dirkclod said:
OK guys As GGF might say ... Lets keep this civil ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFLMAO
This place sure is fun......!

Snow picture to compare with last year. Really not much here, GOOD!
Picture cut from 4 minute flight of my X5C-1. NO wind today, yet.
Pilot removed so not to frighten anyone.
So, Slinger, where are your snow pictures?

Attachments

• Winter 14 Garage.jpg
    Winter 14 Garage.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 382
WTF?! There is a snow ghost in that last picture!!!

Since I am in the snow belt (we average 180") I am of course under several feet of snow at the moment with some below zero temps on the way. Yesterday was a low of 3, freakin heat wave today at 19. The snow is almost touching the mailbox and close to the top of my above ground pool in the backyard. When it is too crappy or windy out I slap on the skis! This was before I mounted the chains...

2e1i2i9.jpg

LuvMyTJ said:
WTF?! There is a snow ghost in that last picture!!!

Since I am in the snow belt (we average 180") I am of course under several feet of snow at the moment with some below zero temps on the way. Yesterday was a low of 3, freakin heat wave today at 19. The snow is almost touching the mailbox and close to the top of my above ground pool in the backyard. When it is too crappy or windy out I slap on the skis! This was before I mounted the chains...

2e1i2i9.jpg

No ghost ! Happy just an Albino :shock: Cool set of Wheels ya got there TJ ! :D

TJ... sounds like you're in upstate... Very cool looking ride... :D

My mailbox is just above the snow today. After this weekend it'll be back to a semicircular hole in a snowbank...

-slinger

gunslinger said:

My mailbox is just above the snow today. After this weekend it'll be back to a semicircular hole in a snowbank...

-slinger
Last year I got to stand on snow bank 18" over the top of mailbox. You are getting there. More snow on the way......

Happyflyer said:
gunslinger said:

-slinger
Last year I got to stand on snow bank 18" over the top of mailbox. You are getting there. More snow on the way......

Were due for another storm tonight. As far as snow banks, they are building sized here if were comparing those. LOL!

Oh my, I can't take it... :lol:

This is too much fun. I wonder which will get higher today?

Temp forecast: 61
Wind forecast: 60

Slinger's got the grumpies... ha ha ha :lol: :lol:

I think New England should be called NEW SNOWLAND

EDIT:
I've been noticing some changes around here.

I'm gonna see if I can get my drone stuck on a cow. :eek:

IflyinWY said:
Oh my, I can't take it... :lol:

This is too much fun. I wonder which will get higher today?

Temp forecast: 61
Wind forecast: 60

Slinger's got the grumpies... ha ha ha :lol: :lol:

I think New England should be called NEW SNOWLAND

EDIT:
I've been noticing some changes around here.

I'm gonna see if I can get my drone stuck on a cow. :eek:
:lol: Well I hope that cow isn't a stray and wonder on off :eek: Now what kind of changes have you seen dude / like maybe the disappearance of a few ................. ;) Was glad to see it .
Looks like you windy , Slinger and TJ bout snowed under ,Happy about to freeze and me flooding . Maybe this will all cease soon !

Attachments

• s073854744.jpg
    s073854744.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 289
I hate to tell you Dirk, I don't think that is a cow. :p
I sure did not like the February forcast for the Country. Most of the West and South above normal temps. Great Lakes and the East below normal.
Forcast for Thursday here: 1 above :cry:

Happyflyer said:
I hate to tell you Dirk, I don't think that is a cow. :p
I sure did not like the February forcast for the Country. Most of the West and South above normal temps. Great Lakes and the East below normal.
Forcast for Thursday here: 1 above :cry:
vil2_froid2.gif
Same here, Thurs. - Sat is 1,1 & 6 degrees with more snow of course. OK, gotta go back out and snow blow the roof again. :lol:

Today's high 65 and really windy. I had to wear a windbreaker today.

:lol: :cool: :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool:

The wind near the ranch blew a power pole over, blew lines off of other poles and tipped primary lines till they were practically above each other.

:shock: You guys seem to just catch it during the winter but we just have had a mild one so far but come spring we get the storms with tornado's that usually come during the night which I just hate !! Then our state bird comes alive the Mosquito and I just hate those things :evil:
So I guess it really don't matter where ya are ya always got something !
Happy now you know I knew that was a goat :lol: Someone posted that picture the other day saying that's what I would be saying about something and was funny cause that's what one would look like if it saw GGF a coming across the field and Iflyinwy talking about sticking the quad to a cow made me think of that :lol:
Hell I just might make that my avatar ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl