Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Oh, MY!
That is bad. Something I was thinking about when warmer weather shows up. If it comes fast, I would think flooding is going to be another problem.
Yes, clean the deck. That stuff weighs a ton.

I would save your energy, theres no need to clean the deck off as they as designed to hold many people plus the load is spread evenly. Mine has seen many years of deep snow with no issues. Hell, I haven't even taken the 2 feet off of my hot tub cover. I'll let nature do it for me in 3 months unless I find time to climb in. :lol:

GeeeeZ
You folks are getting slammed but good. Nice yard Slinger... :lol: Those paths crack me up. I do mine in a zig-zag. It makes people wonder.

We've got more grass popping up all over.

Today at 1:56 pm, the first calf hit the dirt. I've named her Dirk. :lol:

IflyinWY said:
GeeeeZ
You folks are getting slammed but good. Nice yard Slinger... :lol: Those paths crack me up. I do mine in a zig-zag. It makes people wonder.

We've got more grass popping up all over.

Today at 1:56 pm, the first calf hit the dirt. I've named her Dirk. :lol:
Me an uncle now :D

Yep, you an uncle now. Pics tomorrow. ;)

Since I haven't help birth a calf in more years than I care to remember I am bored and the weather is to cruel to go out in so I am bored. When I'm bored I usually get into trouble LOL. I noticed a local company in my city has a new micro quad out on Indiegogo and I must say it is pretty **** cool. At $35 each I just invested in 2 of them for some indoor mayhem!

Check out these little turds - http://igg.me/p/nano-drone-for-beginner ... y/x/995272

20150203120800-IMG_3090.JPG

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8InY0ZrFTPw[/youtube]

IflyinWY said:

I'll bet there's a remarkable family resemblance... :D :D :D

-slinger

LuvMyTJ said:
Since I haven't help birth a calf in more years than I care to remember I am bored and the weather is to cruel to go out in so I am bored. When I'm bored I usually get into trouble LOL. I noticed a local company in my city has a new micro quad out on Indiegogo and I must say it is pretty **** cool. At $35 each I just invested in 2 of them for some indoor mayhem!

Check out these little turds - http://igg.me/p/nano-drone-for-beginner ... y/x/995272

20150203120800-IMG_3090.JPG

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8InY0ZrFTPw[/youtube]

Cool. They look a little like the Cheerson nano. How are they?

I know what you mean about boredom causing trouble. I"ve been pretty restrained this winter, but I'm real close to pulling the trigger on a couple of things... :D

-slinger

:shock: :shock: Ok .. Gunslinger da name ...Bored and Restrained and real close to pulling the trigger on something .. That just scares the hell out of me !!!
Me staying out of that part of the country :D

And TJ.. 2 feet of snow over Hot Tub :shock: Naaaa I would be like this !! :cool:

Attachments

• hot tub.jpg
    hot tub.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 356
gunslinger said:
IflyinWY said:

-slinger
Now was that necessary :eek:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 340
I'm not sure whats in that water your goats are drinking but I would keep my distance from that one!

http://****.com/assets/derp-goat-face.jpg

dirkclod said:
gunslinger said:
IflyinWY said:

-slinger
Now was that necessary :eek:

My... that is one handsome goat... :eek: :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock:

-slinger

I'm getting a little worried about all the goat talk here so here is some more snow to look at.

Check out the snow on the lane line. That would cripple a small car should it be unfortunate enough to get sucked into it.

2a4v7gi.jpg

Here's one I took just now. Surprise, surprise! It's snowing!

2meog4.jpg

Here is my forecast for the next few days...

21508cg.jpg

LuvMyTJ said:
Check out the snow on the lane line. That would cripple a small car should it be unfortunate enough to get sucked into it.

2a4v7gi.jpg
That reminds me of several years ago when there was a "discussion" betwen when the city would remove the snow from the center turn lane and when the State would pay them for it. State highway goes right through town. There were times when that center snow bank was several feet over the cars. It made a real ***** when making a left turn to a side street.
There were no goats on the street......

That pile is in-between one of the four lanes, two lanes to my left is the turn lane. So that is in-between the forward lanes. You can also see across the way two NY State plows waiting at the light as they travel in groups. Side streets are impossible to see around so that sucks.

TJ,
There is some good with all that snow and cold. I guarantee if you go outside not one mosquito will bother you. :)

Happyflyer said:
TJ,
There is some good with all that snow and cold. I guarantee if you go outside not one mosquito will bother you. :)

Thank you for pointing out the silver lining my friend. :)

Dirk Jr. taking a nap while the warm sun was out. 57 for today's high. :cool:

:D

Attachments

• Day old Dirk.jpg
    Day old Dirk.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 368
IflyinWY said:
Dirk Jr. taking a nap while the warm sun was out. 57 for today's high. :cool:

:D

Ahhhhh memories... I grew up on a Black Angus cattle farm. Tell Dirk Jr I said moooooo!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj