Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

No don't do it Dirk. There's laws against that.

Now you's behave yourselves. I'm going back to the Nermal section of the fourm, to see ifn's there's someone who DOESN"T OWN A GOAT and isn't under SIX FEET OF SNOW............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IflyinWY said:
No don't do it Dirk. There's laws against that.

Now you's behave yourselves. I'm going back to the Nermal section of the fourm, to see ifn's there's someone who DOESN"T OWN A GOAT and isn't under SIX FEET OF SNOW............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: Against me making that my avatar ? Naaaaa
And not my goat ;)

Just let me know and we'll get that name change you asked for... "Goatman". :lol:

LuvMyTJ said:
Just let me know and we'll get that name change you asked for... "Goatman". :lol:
:( Then I'd have to move to Thailand :cry: ;)

dirkclod said:
LuvMyTJ said:
:( Then I'd have to move to Thailand :cry: ;)

You'd also get to spend some time in Greece... :lol: :lol: :lol:

LuvMyTJ said:
Another foot of snow overnight to add to the 2 feet I had with more on the way. Ohhhhh, IIIIIII love New York!!!! :evil:

ihatenewyork2.gif
:shock: Funny how the weather is ! Was 70 here yesterday :D
We don't seem to have seasons no more , goes from winter to summer and back to winter :(

I know exactly what you are saying. The common saying around these parts is that if you don't like the weather just wait five minutes. :mrgreen:

As bad as it is in the East, it is so different here in my part of the mitten state. Most winters I have to blow snow at least 15-20 times. Last year it was almost every other day. This year the snow is falling in other places(the East). I have plowed the drive way only 5 times so far. I state "so far" because we still have the rest of February and March where anything could happen. I even have pictures of bare ground in late April and a big snow storm. You never know. A drought in Winter in my area is just purrrrfect for me. Does not help the independent plow jockies, but thats the way it goes.....

Today's high 65, current temp 51@ 7:00 Pm.

Not a lick of snow or ice anywhere except on the mountain.

Pretty clouds at sunset though.

Attachments

• Clouds at Sunset 2-9-15.jpg
    Clouds at Sunset 2-9-15.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 389
I have 11 degrees. Coming soon single digits for a few days.....

I'm at a balmy 15 degrees. :D Still under a storm warning and anticipating some single digit and below zero temps soon.

I have some friends in Michigan, (Detroit burbs and Windsor, Tilbury area), and it seems temperature wise, we get what you get, just a day later. Then on it's way to me it passes over Lake Erie, Lake Ontario or both bringing me more lake effect snow... ahh the joys of winter. Biggest problem is my work keeps me inside and busy all winter long so I gave up snowmobiling and skiing years ago.

snowy-speed-limit-sign_2787.jpg

LuvMyTJ said:
Purrrrrfect picture. Reminds me of last year. Started out a 8 degrees. Now 30 !!! I may have to turn on the air conditioning! ;)
Still very low on snow total. Cold coming later in week and beyond....

Hey LuvMyTJ,
Is that a pic you took? That's very cool.

Slinger... Is your freaking camera frozen? I wanna pic of your neck of the woods, so I can razz my family.

Current temp here in Thunder Basin, 29 headed for 45. Yesterday it rained. That's just wrong.
Next week we may get down to lucky 13.

The speed sign pic is not mine, just posted for fun. Were still getting snow on top of the several feet we have and the schools across the state are canceling school for the end of the week due to snow & below zero temps. The road crews are rationing road salt as they are being limited by the supplier as they are running out, and we have a HUGE salt mine about an hour away from me. I have lived through winters for my entire life and it never gets easier, if it wasn't for our business we own here in the city we would have fled the state and gone south like most of my relatives have done.
Here's a shot from a few days ago out the back door onto the deck and a small path for my 2 small dogs to go out. There is an above ground pool just beyond that hidden by snow. I had been snow blowing paths in the yard but I gave up on that, my snow blower is tired! The thermometer you see is on a 6' post, and hey, were at a balmy 18 degrees with sun at the moment! Yippee!

e9f4w1.jpg

LuvMyTJ said:
The speed sign pic is not mine, just posted for fun. Were still getting snow on top of the several feet we have and the schools across the state are canceling school for the end of the week due to snow & below zero temps. The road crews are rationing road salt as they are being limited by the supplier as they are running out, and we have a HUGE salt mine about an hour away from me. I have lived through winters for my entire life and it never gets easier, if it wasn't for our business we own here in the city we would have fled the state and gone south like most of my relatives have done.
Here's a shot from a few days ago out the back door onto the deck and a small path for my 2 small dogs to go out. There is an above ground pool just beyond that hidden by snow. I had been snow blowing paths in the yard but I gave up on that, my snow blower is tired! The thermometer you see is on a 6' post, and hey, were at a balmy 18 degrees with sun at the moment! Yippee!

e9f4w1.jpg

Ahhh..Ya better stay in da house bro :shock:

Attachments

• TJ Slips !!!!.jpg
    TJ Slips !!!!.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 296
IflyinWY said:
Hey LuvMyTJ,

Slinger... Is your freaking camera frozen? I wanna pic of your neck of the woods, so I can razz my family.

Current temp here in Thunder Basin, 29 headed for 45. Yesterday it rained. That's just wrong.

I'll get a couple of snapshots when I get home. Snowing again right now. More snow Thursday night and again Saturday and Sunday. I'm gonna holiday in Wyoming to thaw out... :D

-slinger

IflyinWY said:
Hey LuvMyTJ,

The walkway from my side door... My car is just to the right of the snowbank on the right of the path...
snow01.jpg

This snowbank is just over five feet high. I'm in the doorway on tiptoe so my car's in frame...
snow04.jpg

Here's my deck and one of the sheds... I'm a little worried about the weight of all this snow on the deck and should probably get my sorry *** out there and shovel it off...
snow05.jpg

-snowslinger

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj