Gimbal not quite level- Need advice

Reaction score
Why would my gimbal not have leveled perfectly... its off about 3-4 degrees to the left. Does calibration in the NAZA fix this, or is there a setting somewhere? Any ideas?

Thank you.

Edit: Solved by another user.... Thank You!
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=19653&hilit=gimbal+tilt+solved

Well, I updated the firmware back to 3.0 from 1.08, did an advanced IMU calibration, and then re-downgraded back to 1.08. Now its level again. Huh.

DrJoe said:
Well, I updated the firmware back to 3.0 from 1.08, did an advanced IMU calibration, and then re-downgraded back to 1.08. Now its level again. Huh.

Thanks for posting the solution. I am upgrading from the P2V to the Plus and mine comes arrives in two days. I also plan to run V. 1.08 so I may also have this problem.

YI adjusted mine through the Naza program .. altered the roll setting to - 50 .. that corrected a 2-3 degree lean..also changed pitch settings to max of the-200 mid -550 min -900 ..camera now pitches between straight down and about 10 degrees below level...Mandrake

Sent from the thing that does everything.

Mandrake said:
YI adjusted mine through the Naza program .. altered the roll setting to - 50 .. that corrected a 2-3 degree lean..also changed pitch settings to max of the-200 mid -550 min -900 ..camera now pitches between straight down and about 10 degrees below level...Mandrake

what program and step my step to get to right location would be greatly appriciated :p

Naza- M program .
Advanced tab.
Gimbal tab.
Play with Pitch and Roll settings.
You need a cable connecting your gimbal roll pin to the Naza unit as well as the pitch cable and the pitch lever on the back of the tx. Mandrake
mumate3e.jpg

This is what it looks like when connected to the Phantom.
jejumapy.jpg

Is there no "Gimbal" tab under the Advanced menu for the Mac assistant? Mine doesn't show up in Phantom or NAZA-M mode.

YeeaaBoii said:
Is there no "Gimbal" tab under the Advanced menu for the Mac assistant? Mine doesn't show up in Phantom or NAZA-M mode.
I see the Gimbal tab under the Advanced menu in my Mac assistant. In the middle, between "Battery" and "Limits".

When my Phantom is off, the Gimbal tab is there. When I turn it on, the assistant program switches pages and when I click back to the Advanced tab, the Gimbal tab is gone.

Guys I don't believe that is the regular Assistant software that you have installed. I believe its the NAZA-M Assistant that is specifically for configuring the NAZA-M. Its available on DJI's site. Go to Products > NAZA-M > Downloads

Dirty Bird said:
Guys I don't believe that is the regular Assistant software that you have installed. I believe its the NAZA-M Assistant that is specifically for configuring the NAZA-M. Its available on DJI's site. Go to Products > NAZA-M > Downloads

I got the NAZA-M assistant for my PC and when I hook up my P2V+, set in NAZA-M mode, nothing happens. I need to figure out what cables need to be hooked up in order to mess with the gimbal settings.

I'm having the same problem...my gimbal isn't level and I can't figure out a way to fix it. Has anyone found a solution?

Same issue with mine, it's a tiny bit off to the right (when facing from of pv2+). I do have the naza-m soft installed but can't figure out which cable is needed...?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

r0ot5 said:
Same issue with mine, it's a tiny bit off to the right (when facing from of pv2+). I do have the naza-m soft installed but can't figure out which câble in need...?

I had the same problem. Dji told me to send it back

AllanVB said:
I had the same problem. Dji told me to send it back

It's only off by about 3 to 5mm, I'm not sure if I want to resend it for replacement, it should only be an alignment issue with the gimbal...

It's only off by about 3 to 5mm, I'm not sure if I want to resend it for replacement, it should only be an alignment issue with the gimbal...

Here's a picture, it's only off by a small amount...

Attachments

• 2014-04-26 21.56.58.jpg
    2014-04-26 21.56.58.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 749
What's funny also, if you do the CSC command (to start or stop motors) then the my gimbal does align properly....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl