Gimbal Not Level

Reaction score
My gimbal level is off quite a lot. I did the IMU calibration 2 times on a flat surce but the problem still persists. I ready some people say they also have it (mainly with the P4) but I'm not sure how common it is. Is it normal to have to adjust it with the Gimbal Roll adjustment in the settings? I really have to adjust it quite a lot. Like -2.0 or something.

New Phantom user here btw :) Help is appreciated.

I think you can calibrate the gimbal on the p4 I'm in the p3 Dji go and you can calibrate it (look it up on YouTube)

I calibrated it but its still horrible off-level. Here's an example when i just put it on the floor pointing it straight to a wall in the kitchen: First image is without roll adjustment, second is with -1.2 adjustment. Is this normal? That you have to adjust it with the settings to get it straight?

DJI_0008.jpg

DJI_0009.jpg

Pro tip - if you hold down C2 on the back of the controller while you spin the right wheel on top of the controller you can adjust the gimbal roll instead of having to go in settings.

Reactions: MCTV
No it's not normal but if you still have the warranty see if Dji will fix it otherwise just adjust the gimbal -1.2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik