FPV to iPad using WiFi Converter?

S

strbhnfhr

Hi all.
What are the best options for FPV using an iPad? It seems like this is not a very common setup but maybe I am missing something. I came across a Walkera Wifi Converter ([url=http://www.rcplanet.com/Walke...w.rcplanet.com/Walkera_VCT01_5 ... lvct01.htm)[/url] which bills itself as providing a wireless bridge to the iPad but there are not many reviews on the technology. Has anyone tried the device and can chime in on whether it is an alternative to something like a Black Pearl monitor?
Thanks
Daniel

strbhnfhr said:
Hi all.
What are the best options for FPV using an iPad? It seems like this is not a very common setup but maybe I am missing something. I came across a Walkera Wifi Converter ([url=http://www.rcplanet.com/Walke...w.rcplanet.com/Walkera_VCT01_5 ... lvct01.htm)[/url] which bills itself as providing a wireless bridge to the iPad but there are not many reviews on the technology. Has anyone tried the device and can chime in on whether it is an alternative to something like a Black Pearl monitor?
Thanks
Daniel

just get the DJI Lightbridge digital HD Transmission system, works with ipad android or HDMI monitor. better then ANY analogue system out there.

JUST?

Come on, everybody knows that, you ain't teling us anything new.

We're talking here about integrating a wifi phone/tablet in a existing 5.8 FPV system. Not about throwing it away and buy the most freakin expensive upgrade out there. Not to mention you also need a sophisticated radio controller (250 US$ minimum), the Phantom2 remote is not supported.

So your advise comes down to spend around 1400 dollars to upgrade a toy worth 600? If you would need it professionally ok, but throwing that kind of money down the pitt for a technology that's just emerging, sorry, no way. I am sure that new solutions will come to market soon for a lot less.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl