Mikrokopter Quadro XL Professional Quadcopter - Huge Bundle! Ready To Fly - £1150 or offers :)

Reaction score
This was bought for an aerial photography job that is now complete, I thought I would be using it more, but have found it surplus to requirements (i'm a cameraman and build drones, although not this one,it was from buzzflyer) hence, now for sale!
MikroKopter Quadro XL RTF | BuzzFlyer UK (retailing today for £2495.95)
It is a complete, ready to fly kit, all you will need to do is charge the batteries and fly!
This is a really great bit of kit to fly, I was using a Sony NEX-5r with it,but most compact/ small DSLR cameras will fly happily. It is capable of fully autonomous flight (with the ground station),the camera can be triggered from the transmitter (video and photo), the gimbal can also be controlled from the transmitter. 560mm (motor to motor) Heavy lift MK3638 motors and 12" props mean a payload of 1KG can be transported.
I opted for the DJI NAZA V2 flight controller as its much more stable and user friendly than the Mikrokopter one (mentioned in the link above) all of the components are top of the range, from video TX to the screen on the ground.
Whats included;
Mikrokopter Quadro XL - (see link above for basics - very similar) has a DJI NAZA V2 with GPS. Ready to fly (ESC,motors,FC etc..)
Video Transmitter (boscam I think)
Photohigher AV130 Gimbal with RSGS stabilisation (can carry a full sized DSLR camera)
Droidworx extended landing gear
Peli Case to transport everything
Devention (walkera) Devo 10 transmitter (and associated receiver in the quadcopter)
4 batteries (2 will need an adapter made)
Charger and bench power supply to ensure steady voltages when charging (not necessary but good to have)
9 x spare graupner props ( plus 4 already installed)
A bag of spare cables and bits and bobs
DJI wireless data link (ground station) allows you to plot way-point flying from a laptop or ipad for fully autonomous flying.
DJI BTU (bluetooth) module
Instruction manuals
Flysight Black Pearl monitor (best in the business) for FPV flying
Remote IR trigger for cameras mounted on the gimbal - linked to the transmitter
Freefly HDMI cable and converter to link the camera to the transmitter for FPV flight.
LED Running lights
Spare Mikrokopter motor
(I think that's everything!!)
If you would like any more pictures or to ask any questions - please feel free to contact me - 07935514979 - or message me here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie