Flying from inside house or car anyone?

Alot depends on interference in your area. These things rock.
I went out long one time with my car set up ( Omni's ) over water. I turned around for battery. Just posted the video on my You Tube Channel.
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
Best part, check out details. 1 message when it switches to GPS. not 1 disconnect in almost 4 miles..
I don't fly distance much, the best part was not having to aim anything. Sit back in the car and fly :)

Exactly that. No aiming. It gotten to if I can't use these antennas I am not interested in flying.

Nice turbo, although I would guess you ended up using the map for direction rather the fpv as you left the lake and headed for the fields ha ha. Good distance though...

FPV there and back. I know that area well, the lake turns back into a river and heads East. I head for farmland.

U.K. Side pushing the Phantom 4. Peace

There and back FVP, I know that area well. The lake heads East up there. I stay North and run the farm fields.

I'm guessing you've had lots of experience there turbo. Lots of flying lessons *thumbs up*

U.K. Side pushing the Phantom 4. Peace

Hard up for my flying fix and wanting to test fly Black Betty.
I never got the L-Com's mounted before the snow came.
11 Degree's F outside :O
Glass penetration test...lol

Flew 4 packs thru it :) Flew good :) Took crappy video. I acts like a bad SD card. Was ripping down the frozen river @ 45 mph, 15 ft off the ice :O proper break in !!

Glad I called L-com... Ordered on sat. Paid for 2 day shipping... it's tue's now.. no status showing.. called.. Girl said "Oh.. we'll get it out today.. We'll see... girl from L-com.... I tend to get upset at BS...(Might see about refund of shipping if I get more annoyed)... Pending test of these antenna's will be my final disposition assessment mood.....

Reactions: Jeremiah Nelson
Not having luck with the phantom 4 pro. First one the radio completely bricked during the update. Carolina Drones reluctantly sent me a new one. Frank said he's sold 50 of things with no issues as if it was my fault. Anyway, flew the replacement outside with a non modded radio this morning and got a disconnect 100 ft up. Return to home sent it 80 ft away from takeoff. Would not reconnect all I could do was stand under the tree. She came tumbling down so fast the landing gear ripped apart and the shell cracked.

Hey another thing to try. Ive never brought this up I don't think. But anyway this morning I was going to get this picture of a building in the morning light and at 4000ft started to lose signal. I still had another 4000 ft to go. Using l-Coms with one amp. I turn around and land and disconnect the antennas and switch them around. Shouldn't make a difference but it sure did. I completed the flight without a hint of a dropout from that point. So, keep that in mind. Not sure if it will make a difference in your case.

Glad I called L-com... Ordered on sat. Paid for 2 day shipping... it's tue's now.. no status showing.. called.. Girl said "Oh.. we'll get it out today.. We'll see... girl from L-com.... I tend to get upset at BS...(Might see about refund of shipping if I get more annoyed)... Pending test of these antenna's will be my final disposition assessment mood.....

They are worth the wait. I don't think you will have any buyers remorse.

30dbbe4b3b51a26c40310f8626a79010.gif

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Laughs....(for now)...

Anyone else not care for the gold uav suhans? Mine keep losing power in the connection unless I plug it just part way. Almost had a disaster when a rth triggered. I find the black 3w 12v suhans to have better range and penetration.

Anyone else not care for the gold uav suhans? Mine keep losing power in the connection unless I plug it just part way. Almost had a disaster when a rth triggered. I find the black 3w 12v suhans to have better range and penetration.
I'm using the gold 3 watt sunhaus set. No problems. Might be the power connector cable.

Having better luck with the black, what difference's between them makes black better?

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JohnnyB
What link did you get those from?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak