Flying At Night ?

Reactions: Jbundy63
here is how its hooked up
2016-03-06 09.50.34.jpg

you have me inspired. do you see the lights show up in video, just turn em off when your taking video or point the camera down?

I love flying at night!

Any issues with that setup? Was thinking about the polar pro but this looks really nice! How much is it?

haven't noticed lights in video plus doesn't really due much to fly time haven't noticed much difference and the weight isn't a factor at all plus I have a trackimo
2016-02-26 15.13.25.jpg
on it also

mine was 18 dollars but out of stock I see other ones just like it for around 21 dollars

So they're just stuck on? How long does the battery last?
Looks like it has lots of light patterns....nice!

yeah they just stick on haven't noticed any battery drop from them had blue ones for a month then upgraded to these a lot more fun been on mine now 3 months no problems they are hooked to phantom battery

no I had part left over from first ones so was easy 10 min if you don't have that part then you have to solder leads to battery terminal which is still real easy
2016-02-26 15.39.57.jpg

Reactions: EddieG
I'd have to pay someone to do it ;)

In the first pic you have the battery on it. Does that affect anything?
I guess wiring it would be the way to go.
It's gotta effect flight time a little, no?

that's not a battery that the control box for the remote so you can change to whatever you like trackimo was on first with first set then added this set that's why you don't see it in picture

I see...thanks for the clarification.
I'm gonna have to read up more on it.
But it's a very nice looking setup!

yeah got my p3s all decked out nothing else can add to it

had one of those got so hot melted the glue that holds it on

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94