Does anyone collect old drones?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 Vision+ in my basement and I'm wondering if it has any value. I collect a lot of stuff, but so far not drones. I guess I could hang it in my shop.

Reactions: RodPad
They go for about $100 on eBay.

What are the current charges set by eBay for selling an item? Last I heard it was around 35%?
Not that much. I think 15% is what they charge. They charge it on the full selling price including shipping. You need to add about 15% to the shipping or you loose money on shipping.

And it wouldn't necessarily need to be sold on eBay. That usually gives you a good idea of what goods are going for since you can see both the current price for listed items and the price people recently paid for recently sold items.

I put it on Facebook Marketplace yesterday. I'm meeting a buyer at noon today. Gave him option of $100 or $75 without the case. He doesn't want the case, so I'll clean it and get some new foam.

Reactions: RodPad and Starz
How did you get it, I lost my P2V+ July 2015.
I still want to find it. 👌

Rod ..

Reactions: Droneted and Starz
I collect the old Phantom units, got a collection of 9 so far, only one i cant find is a H4-3D unit, I keep searching ebay, there is one but its well to expensive and the seller wont come down on price.

I put it on Facebook Marketplace yesterday. I'm meeting a buyer at noon today. Gave him option of $100 or $75 without the case. He doesn't want the case, so I'll clean it and get some new foam

Are you in the Uk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl