First flight

Read the entire Phantom manual before flying. Fly in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles.

Reactions: uke
Take it slow and fly higher than anything around you. Stay positioned with the UAV facing away from you so that left is still left and right is still right. Relax and have fun.

Edit: Oh yeah, stay in P Mode too.

Reactions: QBurris
Beginner Mode would probably be a good strategy. Relax, don't try anything fancy. Low and slow.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
Gonna do my first flight today, kinda nervous! Any tips?!
You didn't say, but since this is a Pro/Adv forum I'm assuming you have a P3P or a P3A.
If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.
Welcome to the forum and good luck!

Cheers!

Yep, don't crash! LOL. Really take it like any video game one level at a time. Don't worry about all the bells and whistles yet.

Be sure to have someone with preferable female. Folks won't bother you that way. Or wear a hard hat and safety vest and if someone bugs you say your with county survey team or that you are a power company line inspector. Maybe make up a business card. I am a certified power company line inspector, yes I just looked out the window saw the lines and my wife saw me and certified that. Lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures