First flight

Reaction score
Yesterday I took my P4 for her first flight. Wow I'm hooked. I have a couple of questions. I was in the middle of a wide open field, but when I checked my flight logs, some of them say that aircraft was in a ClassB warning zone, other were fine no warnings. And some say Warning, full screen map not provided in simulator. Also my RC beeped a few times, what was that about ? When I heard the beeps I landed the drone and checked it out, everything seemed ok. Had plenty of battery power.

Thanks in advance

Beeping if i am not mistaken means that you have a possible obstacle near your drone. The beep serves as a proximity warning

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I get a class b warning as well. There is no airport within five miles but when i look up on the Before you fly app it targets a hospital helicopter pad as an airport.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

No airport no obstructions just wide open spaces. there are some trees about 200 yards away. But I didn't even get close to them.

Yesterday I took my P4 for her first flight. Wow I'm hooked. I have a couple of questions. I was in the middle of a wide open field, but when I checked my flight logs, some of them say that aircraft was in a ClassB warning zone, other were fine no warnings. And some say Warning, full screen map not provided in simulator. Also my RC beeped a few times, what was that about ? When I heard the beeps I landed the drone and checked it out, everything seemed ok. Had plenty of battery power.

Thanks in advance
If you had the drone pointed at you, even 24 feet away at a height between 4 ad 12 feet high, If probably saw you as the obstacle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72