Firmware Downgrade

Assuming you are asking how to downgrade the RC software?
If you wish to downgrade your RC firmware, go into the front screen of the DJIGO app and at the top right hand side of the page you need to push and hold the menu, ( three lines ), to view the available downgrade options. You need to be all connected up for this to occur, and hopefully you will see the download options.

Reactions: BigAl07
kerrylaw7307 saw your quote, "You need to be all connected up" Could you define this, please? I wish to downgrade both my P3 pro and my RC. Currently I am at:

RC 1.8.0 Version 3.1.5
P3 pro is at 1.10.90

I was wondering if downgrading my RC will still allow me to still bind with my bird?

I understand that a downgrade of the bird might brick it. But I am trying pick up on screen transmissions from my bird.

I have only had setup for a week, so I am as green as well watered grass.

Hope you see this and can help, thank you

Was there ever 1.7 for RC?
I had choice of 1.6 or 1.5 if I remember correctly.

Sorry if I mislead you. I want to downgrade my RC to the next firmware down. I would like to reach 1.4.30 if possible.

As far as the bird is concerned, I understand with some delicate work it is possible to take it back to 1.7.60

thanks for looking.

Not sure how far back you can go through the method I described in the DJIgo app. as 1.6.0 was as far back as I needed to fix the video issue.
There is no issues with needing to bind again. It does not affect the binding of the RC and the bird. Also, since this is a choice in the app, it will not brick the bird.
Just have everything turned on and connected before you start. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Weanuts
Thank you for your reply. I am now at 1.6 in RC. Just downgraded. Do you know if I have to downgrade bird to bind again. You mentioned "fix the video" I am trying to fix on screen (FPV) Might what am trying fix my on screen?

The binding of bird to the RC is a fundamental part of flying on a 2.4GHz system, the process enables the Rx and Tx to lock together to form the impenetrable signal that has made spread spectrum radio systems so reliable.

Upgrading or downgrading the FW has nothing to do with binding.

You can always "rebind" anytime you want. ( see here...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
) or here .. (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
)

Reactions: Weanuts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan