Finally got my hands on my Phanton 3 Pro

Reaction score
Finally i got my Phantom 3 Pro... Can't wait to do it's 1st flight on Sunday...

Congratulations.

You have time to go through manuals, videos and learn the settings. Fly only in the open fields

Reactions: AZLI
Congratulations
I am picking up my p3p tomorrow, I've flown small drones before but not any phantoms
Any advice would be appreciated since I'm a newbie
Congrats azli

FelixM79, you can find a lot of good tips here.

Thanks for all the advice... Been flying Phantom 1, P3S and now soon will be the P3P.
:)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Three cheers for you 3 new Phantom 3 Pro pilots. ;-)
You have all excelled, Welcome to the next level. Hahaha
image.gif

If this was a video game, you would hear the bells and whistles... enjoy the fireworks and light show.
Before the calm envelopes you, as you sail off into the distance...
image.gif

RedHotPoker

Reactions: AZLI and meissner58
Thats the only day im off from my shop... its family droning day for me... hahaha...

Thats the only day im off from my shop... its family droning day for me... hahaha...

I hear ya... my 8 year old was starting to fly my P2 Non-vision. I have 3 scratch-built quads that even I can't fly well yet... lol...

The gift of flight for interested kids has never been better than it is today. ;-)
I suggest www.realflight.com as a great way to introduce anyone with like mind, into RC flying. Pays for itself in short time, via the Reset button.

RedHotPoker

Stay away from large bodies of water until you are comfortable

Thanks for the advice - BrandAL

I'm with you, I was pulling on the RC control sticks while I was unpacking the Amazon box!

Funny... lol...

Hopefully by this afternoon I'll have my grubby little hands on a P3P... Can't wait!!! I'll fly it in my house if I have to! lol...

Remember Charlie Brown and the kite-eating tree? That's every tree, and it now has an appetite for drones.

Funny... lol...

Hopefully by this afternoon I'll have my grubby little hands on a P3P... Can't wait!!! I'll fly it in my house if I have to! lol...
I may have to stop by and check up on you on my way to TF Green this afternoon. Let me know when you want to meet up to fly. I'm located about 20 minutes to your north.

Have to said that the best moment for me is at the opening of the box, but was disappointed 2 times in the last two weeks when I realize that the gimbal clip was out and the camera and the gimbal dancing with the stars. :-((

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl