Father-in-law's P3,...crashed!

Reaction score
Damaged the gimbal, everything was trying to work but too bent. Got gimbal parts and cable, but once assembled gimbal was dead. So I just ordered a 'new' 2.7 camera and gimbal from a retailer that had multiples from new product upgrades. So, installed, gimbal moves through setup motions, but app says no connection and camera view not on screen. Tap the disconnected area and menu states gimbal is not connected. All othe functions ( battery temp, remaining, etc, all n/a. Rear lights white flash one every second. Ideas? Want to stay in father-in-law's good favor ( and I want to play with it more!!!)

The second attempt at repair was just to buy an intact camera and gimbal. Install was mounts, locks, and plug in cable from drone and the antenna plug ins. Nothing done to ribbon cable. I'll play more and try to describe what I see (and don't see) via app. There's a lot of N/A's on the screen. I'm new to drones, so it could be something real simple. The fact that after the crash and in checking things out right after, other than restricted movement, all worked. How durable is that cable from drone to camera? Is there some sort of need for the drone to initialize a different camera? is it plug and play?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan