Exposure Jump

Reaction score
Hi All,

Recent footage taken with Phantom 4 Pro has a hard exposure jump as the camera adjusts for different lighting. In the past with the Phantom 4 and Phantom 3 there has always be a gradual exposure adjustment.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Many thanks for any thoughts!

Use manual settings and you don't have to worry about that. If you don't want to, then it's going to happen. It's not that bad in my opinion.

Either or, you can always adjust this in post, to get a more balanced exposure. Remember, that in previous phantom models you didn't have a manual shutter, so I assume it adjusted your aperture and iso... not just one of them.

Thanks Wrice4 for your input!!

I've played around correcting in post, but was not happy with results. I'm probably not that good at it ;)

I'll probably switch to manual as you suggest.

Thanks Wrice4 for your input!!

I've played around correcting in post, but was not happy with results. I'm probably not that good at it ;)

I'll probably switch to manual as you suggest.
I never use an Auto setting like this because of it changing as I fly. But this does not seem like a normal change of auto exposure to me. It seemed liked click stops to me. Not sure what would cause that though. You could fly it in manual and pretty much expose for sky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan