Exporting videos and photos to iMac?

Reaction score
so when I connect phantom gimble USB port to my iMac I can't see it? Therefore I can not retrieve my videos or photos?

Help please

Darren

Most people just pop the SD card out and put it in a card reader on their Mac/PC :)

Yeah did this on the phantom i just sent back to the seller because 1st time taking SD card out wouldnt go back in lol..

Ah it seems to work now :)

in the folder there is DCIM and ther ther is a txt file saying firmware update sucessfull and then another P_3C_FW_V99.99.9999.bin

Do i need these or can i trash them?

Just leave them there. The DCIM folder is where the vid/pics are stored and the .bin file is the current firmware. It uses that if you have spare batteries that are not at the same firmware level (I think) :)

Reactions: Dazzauk
in the folder there is DCIM and ther ther is a txt file saying firmware update sucessfull and then another P_3C_FW_V99.99.9999.bin
Do i need these or can i trash them?
Once your firmware is updated on the Phantom there is no need to keep it on the card.
It's a good idea to format the card after you copy the images to your computer.

Once your firmware is updated on the Phantom there is no need to keep it on the card.
It's a good idea to format the card after you copy the images to your computer.

Ah ok cool thanks.

To remove the bin file and the firmware notes do I have to delete from computer or will a format from the DJI GO APP take care of them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan