Drone Fishing

If you have a own printer yeah lol
I print my box at shop they charge $20

I could have printed one for you for free :)

2x circuit board
1x 3.7 500mah battery converted to output 5v
1x servo
1x sensor
and some programming

Can you be more specific on which kinds of servo, sensor, etc? I'm a complete noob at electronics. I really want to try to do this myself since.
And a USB port to charge the lipo battery

What would you say total cost was except printing?

Yeah, just need to know what dimensions and exactly what would be needed. I only learned of this awesomeness 5 minutes ago.

Believe it or not, I'm just going to sleep but PM me or email [email protected], or I suppose we could leave the discussion here.

Good morning/nite.

Looking forward to fishing like this off the coast of Mantauk this summer. Brill.
There is a scan of the phantom 4 on thingiverse

You guys are funny with these fishing rigs. I made a beer can dropper last year with a push pull electromagnetic solenoid, a 9 volt battery and small sheet of thin galvanized sheet metal rolled into a cylinder. Used the gimbal and the straight down button to make contact between two wires pulling the solenoid open an releasing the bottom of the beer cylinder. My neighbor loves beer and I though it would be funny to drop him one now and then. It worked great until my wife did some googling and read that dropping anything from a drone is a very bad idea. I told her I threw it away, yeah into my junk bucket in my work room... In Massachusetts it's illegal to fish with a machine. Like an auto reeler, not sure if that pertains to a drone. Pretty sure they haven't thought of that yet at the statehouse.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

You guys are funny with these fishing rigs. I made a beer can dropper last year with a push pull electromagnetic solenoid, a 9 volt battery and small sheet of thin galvanized sheet metal rolled into a cylinder. Used the gimbal and the straight down button to make contact between two wires pulling the solenoid open an releasing the bottom of the beer cylinder. My neighbor loves beer and I though it would be funny to drop him one now and then. It worked great until my wife did some googling and read that dropping anything from a drone is a very bad idea. I told her I threw it away, yeah into my junk bucket in my work room... In Massachusetts it's illegal to fish with a machine. Like an auto reeler, not sure if that pertains to a drone. Pretty sure they haven't thought of that yet at the statehouse.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Excellent! thanks for the brilliant and simple idea! I'll have to hunt down a small solenoid and get busy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl