downloading videos from flight records

Reaction score
I accidently erased all my pictures from my tablet and they have been cleared from the sd card in the camera I think. I have noticed all the pictures show up in the flight records of the dji app. I was wondering if anybody knows of a way to download the pictures from the flight record section of the app. And since we are talking about the flight record I have used the synchronize button but I do not know what this is synchronizing too. I am using an android operating system on samsung galaxy tab 4.

I accidently erased all my pictures from my tablet and they have been cleared from the sd card in the camera I think. I have noticed all the pictures show up in the flight records of the dji app. I was wondering if anybody knows of a way to download the pictures from the flight record section of the app. And since we are talking about the flight record I have used the synchronize button but I do not know what this is synchronizing too. I am using an android operating system on samsung galaxy tab 4.
The pics in the flight record are just thumbnails, not the full sized photos. What do you mean you "think" you erased them from the SD card?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka