dji warranty repair

Reaction score
had a battery shut off in mid flight 20 feet above the ground and the phantom took a digger about a month ago. so I sent it in to DJI and they replaced the battery all 4 engines the naza and basically everything minus the camera... ill fly it sometime tomorrow maybe but im a little hesitant to say the least.

anyways i have heard talk of new battery pins but not sure what to look for to see if those got addressed as well. does anyone know about this?

I just plugged in everything to the assistants and verified its all up to date and im charging the bats now.

Hmm not sure...
dazysyna.jpg

Pull_Up said:
Yep, those are mk2 pins. My original-style ones just have a smooth single point at the end, not crowned like those.

Anybody know if this part is soldered or plugged in?

Thanks...
-slinger

The former needles have been replaced with pins sporting 4-points each. The Red & Black leads from the old connector need to be unsoldered from the Central Board, then resoldered with the leads from the new connector. The smaller battery data cable has a plug on the end that disconnects easily.

iDrone

iDrone said:
The former needles have been replaced with pins sporting 4-points each. The Red & Black leads from the old connector need to be unsoldered from the Central Board, then resoldered with the leads from the new connector. The smaller battery data cable has a plug on the end that disconnects easily.

iDrone

Sounds like you may have replaced yours already?

iDrone said:

iDrone

Thank you, sir... :D

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl