After resetting the ph4 battery using the Dji battery killer again, there are errors in the bite register (XCHG, XDSG, SEC1, SEC2). Help!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I recently recharged my dead ph4 battery using a balance charger, and the battery holds voltage perfectly fine(around 3.9 for all 4 cells). After that using cp2112 to connect the board to DJI battery killer software I was able to reset and remove PF flags but never able to remove these flags (XCHG, XDSG, SEC1, SEC2) also after hitting the read info button on log value (0C)Max Error = 1%
Shown.
Also, I plugged the original Dji charger into the battery, and the battery charged normally but after plug into the drone, the drone did not start (no beeping, no sounds nothing) also battery shut off around 5s (after plugging into the drone and start battery). Please help!
Chip - BQ30Z55
Phantom 4 Battery

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-30 at 19.03.30.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-30 at 19.03.29.jpeg

I'd suggest reinstalling battery firmware but apparently it won't stay on long enough to try. Battery updates while refreshing drone firmware.

I'd suggest reinstalling battery firmware but apparently it won't stay on long enough to try. Battery updates while refreshing drone firmware.
I figured out what happened and now the battery is connecting and also drone starting normally but cannot take off (shows battery authentication error)

I did not know that there was firmware for the 4 V2 do these automatically update when you do a firmware update iam not sure how this is done can you please fill me in on this thanks very much

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl