DJI Phantom Calibration Problem Red Orange Light

Reaction score
Hi,

I am having huge issues trying to get my DJI Phantom into calibration mode. When I power the unit up I get a Red/Orange flashing LED, this means the quadcopter motors won't start. After plugging it into the Assistant it shows a calibration error and I need to get it into calibration mode, however when I flick the GPS ATTI - ATTI switch x10 times outside nothing happens. I have tried this so many times, with no luck.

I have followed this video down the very last detail http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo7Kf3uo93I but still no joy.

Can anybody help??

The 10 moves of right stick, must begin in GPS and end in GPS also... had tried ?

seancollymore said:
am having huge issues trying to get my DJI Phantom into calibration mode. When I power the unit up I get a Red/Orange flashing LED
Have you recently updated the firmware? If so, you must be sure to load the default Phantom configuration file, which you can get from the DJI download page.

Also Let your Phantom set for 20 minutes unplugged/no battery. Then plug it in and run Advanced Calibration. After that take it outside and do the compass calibration dance.

With checking all your settings in NAZA and the Advanced Cal. You should be up and running.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl