DJI has released the new firmware v3.08 for Phantom 2 series

Re: DJI has released the new firmware v3.08 for Phantom 2 se

dirkclod said:
gunslinger said:
brianlu365 said:
my nexus 7 is not compatible with the new app! That sux.

update:
nvm. there is a url on google app store. you can download and install it!

I really hate to trouble you with this... and I'm SO happy that you're all set and was able to find the download. But... If it wouldn't be entirely too much to ask...

Could you enlighten us regarding said "url"???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you ever so much...
-slinger
Ya can't even take a nap around here without something changing ! Pffft

No kidding!!! Just when I thought DJI was asleep at the switch, all this neat stuff falls out of the sky... :D :D :D

-slinger

I know you can purchase the new TX from DJI directly, but... Does anyone know if any of the DJI vendors have them in stock yet?

Thanks...
-slinger

I have installed it on the vision 2 +. Everything works on the bench fine, Have not flown it yet.

I have installed it on the vision 2 +. Everything works on the bench fine, Have not flown it yet.

Just to be straight, what is the sequence I should apply to the upgrades? Battery, controller, Phantom, Ground Station?

SteveMann said:
Just to be straight, what is the sequence I should apply to the upgrades? Battery, controller, Phantom, Ground Station?

on mine all the main updates were done automatically.

I had to do the gimbal separately then each battery.

Hi
Loaded the new software and firmware updates for the Phantom V2+ and the android app all looks OK
But the Battery functions say this feature is not available and I cannot find any information in the new instructions about this function the auto discharge function could be useful before storing away the Phantom for the Winter
Anyone have any more information on this function and how to use it
Chris

Ive asked this question 3 times in this thread, no answer so far. It seems dji is just listing things in the changelog, that dont exist.

I still dont' see the updated assistant 3.4 that also fixes battery, the website shows it was last updated on 10/28

The RTH is now so accurate it literally comes down on your head !

eyecon82 said:
I still dont' see the updated assistant 3.4 that also fixes battery, the website shows it was last updated on 10/28

same here, still looking for it

If you compare the original release of assistant 3.4 to the currently available one, the file sizes are different.

Would be nice of dji was like the rest of the software developing community and changed the version number whenever the version changed!

eyecon82 said:

DJI fixed it, but didn't change the date or version number. Just uninstall "old" 3.4, reload now and install again.

AnselA said:
eyecon82 said:

DJI fixed it, but didn't change the date or version number. Just uninstall "old" 3.4, reload now and install again.

It would if they put an "a" or something at end.

In fact the new one is a smaller file.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-30 at 19.46.39.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-30 at 19.46.39.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 389

After the update what ver. do the batteries suppose to be at.
Mine are at ver 2.0

kelleyre said:
After the update what ver. do the batteries suppose to be at.
Mine are at ver 2.0

2.6 (or is it 2.06)

Hmm is the gimbal alot slower now in P2V+ when you manually press ip/down im app ??

It might be something I did.. when upgrading in 3.4 the gimbal section was active for some reason so I was playing with the settings.. mainly the horizontal/vertical.. I increased them both to 30+. Anyways gimbal section dissapeared so im not sure if changing the settings did anything...
Can someone please tell me what changing the vertical/horizontal to full right (30) used to do in previous versions??

Besides the slower movement...which is possibly my imagination it seems to be operating the same..

getting a few less GPS sats aswell.. but I need to go flying during the day as they seem to always be reduced in the evening.. still getting 6-7 so not to bad...

justin00 said:
Hmm is the gimbal alot slower now in P2V+ when you manually press ip/down im app ??

It might be something I did.. when upgrading in 3.4 the gimbal section was active for some reason so I was playing with the settings.. mainly the horizontal/vertical.. I increased them both to 30+. Anyways gimbal section dissapeared so im not sure if changing the settings did anything...
Can someone please tell me what changing the vertical/horizontal to full right (30) used to do in previous versions??

Besides the slower movement...which is possibly my imagination it seems to be operating the same..

getting a few less GPS sats aswell.. but I need to go flying during the day as they seem to always be reduced in the evening.. still getting 6-7 so not to bad...

Same here, gimbal appears a bit slower and it took it a while to find 8 satellites, but it performed well. All left to do is find the so called new 3.4 so I can upgrade the battery and the Zen Imu update. I will wait for the new TX to arrive to do that one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart