DJI has released new firmware v3.06 for Phantom 2 series

DBSAM said:
You are welcome.

I don't notice any changes in the yaw stability before and after the firmware update. When I yaw left or right the aircraft will run away a bit. I have not adjusted gains at all. Sticks are calibrated and compass as well.

I have read a few posts that people get better yaw stability. I am using a Vision +...

Ive always had alot of movement when yawing. i think its a gain thing

What do we do with this page for the Mounting ? I have a P2V+

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 506
Lenny7118 said:
What do we do with this page for the Mounting ? I have a P2V+

I think that we should't modify it... It's suitable only on other Naza applications where it could be put in many ways...

Just skip! :mrgreen:

EricT said:
AnselA said:
EricT said:
Is there a repository of the past DJI firmware updates, such that if I update to v3.06 and am not pleased I can revert back to a previous version? TIA.

Keep previous Vision Assistant versions, then you can revert to previous FW version.

And if I was foolish enough not to do that? Where can one lay their hands (internet speaking) on them?

Careful, as far as I can recall, the firmware is not stored with the assist but rather downloaded from DJI's server. Therefor, it can be gone one day leaving you unable to downgrade or install anything but the latest version.

gr8pics said:
NEVER upgrade if your machine works fine!

Well that's not strictly true, is it? Better to say study the release notes and assess whether there are any critical fixes, safety issues or new features you want. If your aircraft is flying fine but has an unpatched potentially critical bug that only comes into play in certain circumstances then not updating to the fixed version would be bizarre, in my opinion. But each to their own!

tried today to upgrade my p2v+ with phantom assistant 3.0 on my mac but no luck
for 3.06 you need the P.A. 3.2 that is not available for mac yet :evil: :evil: :evil: **** !!

hi,
i ve upgraded my software to 3.2. but there is no any newest firmware under the software. i'm using mac.

1.tiff

2.tiff

I updated to 3.06 and after the power cycle I got a CFG-ERR pop up..It says "configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters." Anyone else experience this? How should I proceed?

About time! For whatever reason DJI never updates the Mac version number from 3.0. I look at the date it was changed to tell if has updated.

EDIT: just looked and they made a new entry for version 3.2. Nice!

ddublu said:
I updated to 3.06 and after the power cycle I got a CFG-ERR pop up..It says "configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters." Anyone else experience this? How should I proceed?
I think I had that too... I just calibrated the sticks and probably power cycled and it went away.

Andy T said:
ddublu said:
I think I had that too... I just calibrated the sticks and probably power cycled and it went away.

Me too. I got the message. I cal'd the TX and the message went away. I power cycled multiple times and I did an advanced IMU somewhere in the process. Nonetheless the message didn't come back and mine flys like a champ!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart