DJI has released new firmware v3.06 for Phantom 2 series

Jon
thank you for your reply. This does not work for me. I have inserted the relevant battery and power on and connect to assistant having the previous firmware and everything is OK. Power off upgrade to new firmware and immediately
the message "No DJI battery" appears. Please note that this happens on two batteries out of four so the contacts of the Phantom seem OK.

petrobot said:
I noticed in the new DJI Vision app settings under General a "Rotation Lock". I do not recall seeing it before. Is this new? Does anyone know what it is for?
I am wondering the same thing! I can't find anything written on what it is. Maybe I'll just try it out and see what happens!!!?? :roll:

HBPilot said:
petrobot said:
I noticed in the new DJI Vision app settings under General a "Rotation Lock". I do not recall seeing it before. Is this new? Does anyone know what it is for?
I am wondering the same thing! I can't find anything written on what it is. Maybe I'll just try it out and see what happens!!!?? :roll:

I would imagine it does what rotation lock does in other apps: stops the display from changing from landscape to portrait orientation if you rotate the phone.

from all can tell from looking at all the settings in the ap and in the new naza assistant. There no longer any way to change the battery % setting only if you want to turn rth on low battery on or off. or any thing that shows any thing about the 5% thing. Tho that must just be hidden like the hidden 3rd level of 10% was in the last version of the naza assistant. Tho 5% auto land seems to be cutting it down real close esp with the lower max descent speed. If some one is up high I could see it going to zero before its down and then its just going to do a rock impression and drop out of he sky.

another thing I dont seem to be able to find that is mentioned when the new assistant was installed is the new ability to change the default RTH height.

So I wonder if dji ever actually flys any of there stuff or really know what the heck they are talking about sometimes.
In the Phantom Vision 2 Assistant V2.6 or earlier you could change the battery % setting. Later releases didn't offer that option.

In the Phantom Vision 2 Assistant V2.6 or earlier you could change the battery % setting. Later releases didn't offer that option.
This really an very old dead thread. The firmware version has long since been surpassed. Not sure if you realised the post you were responding to was heading towards a year old. An eternity in this sector.

This really an very old dead thread. The firmware version has long since been surpassed. Not sure if you realised the post you were responding to was heading towards a year old. An eternity in this sector.
Realize it's a very old thread. If you still have the V2.6 firmware version on your computer you can load it up and you can change your battery " Low voltage setting" and "RTH" setting. More recent firmware's will accept the changed values.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.