DJI GO 3.1.7 (iOS)

That's not correct at all. DJI is not forcing any change (where did that come from??) - the app v3.1.8 does work with earlier versions of IOS I'm using it fine with 9.3.3 for example.
The editor inside the dji go app working for you on ios 9.3 ??. My iphone on ios 8.3, and the editor inside the app not working the app crashes and close when i tap the editor

Boy! You think you've got problems! I've owned a phantom 3 4 K since March 17 and today, I sent it in for possible repairs. It's never even been off the ground. I could not get the firmware updated, I kept getting IMU error even after I calibrated two times and I never got rid of the barometer error, and so, it is off to D J I for analysis. I paid almost $700 for this thing and, now, I wish I had bought a helicopter instead.
That definitely sounds like hardware issues. I don't recall anyone reporting barometer errors. Firmware update if it was successful might have fixed it but somehow I doubt it.

The editor inside the dji go app working for you on ios 9.3 ??. My iphone on ios 8.3, and the editor inside the app not working the app crashes and close when i tap the editor

Sorry my delay, missed this question - yes it appears to work fine, I don't use that editor but it opens fine. I'm on iPad but pretty sure that's irrelevant. (Nor am I claiming the app works on every/your Version of IOS - it may not work with yours).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna