DJI GO 3.1.7 (iOS)

Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of people discussing the different versions of the DJI Go app and today iv had my first flight using 3.1.7 (cheeky flight during my lunch hour!) and i have to say its appeared to pretty good.

Iv flown in this location previously and its quite near a main road and although not had any problems there is normally a couple of interference warnings but today nothing and i also got great distance considering the location is far from perfect to flying.

Anyway just wanted to let people know iv had a positive experience after updating the app.

Strange, I have tried multiple devices / iOS ) can't get the app to launch at all! After the update it crashes tried deleting and re-installing problem still there.

Just got my P3S today does the DJI go app only work when drone is on I have IPhone 6s plus

Basically yes, if the drone is on you should see the camera button and that's the way you get to your FPV mode etc for when your flying but the other icons on the bottom should work without being connected to your P3S.

I have the same issue as reported above. Since the 4/4 update to DJI go App I am unable to open the application on multiple iOS devices (running various version of iOS)

iPad Mini - ios 10.2.1
iPhone 6 - ios 10.3
iPhone 7 - ios 10.3.1

I posted a review immediately to the app store, but not sure how this could get past QA.

Hopefully they fix quickly.

Hi, DJI Support have just informed me that they are aware of the issue and to use your iOS device in airplane mode until the fix comes out.

This seems to work[emoji3]

This may be a really dumb question but how do you connect to wifi for phantom if you are in airplane mode? I thought the point of airplane mode was to make sure you werent connected to wifi no??

Hello pilots after a hour of playing around I have just a quick fix until they push another update for the Dji go app 3.1.7

Launch the app in airplane mode when the app has launched connect to your phantom wifi (remote)

Secondly disconnect from airplane mode and app should run as normal!

Tested on 3 device. All works perfectly hope you all get the same success I did :)!

If you have any problems feel free to contact me :)!

They are having some success with this approach,,

Hawkeye you can go to airplane mode,then turn your wifi back on,,connect to the bird,,,I fly this way all the time,,msinger has a link look for it ,on how to optimize your devices for flying.

That makes sense iv been using it airplane mode all along didn't even clock that it could be a factor! I put it in airplane mode to reduce interference seems to work well :)

Dji better get this issue fixed. Just wrote a negative review on the Apple App store about this.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik