DJI GO 3.1.7 (iOS)

I am having the same problem - app 3.1.7 will not launch on I-phone 6s; IOS 10.2.1 ;
Boy! You think you've got problems! I've owned a phantom 3 4 K since March 17 and today, I sent it in for possible repairs. It's never even been off the ground. I could not get the firmware updated, I kept getting IMU error even after I calibrated two times and I never got rid of the barometer error, and so, it is off to D J I for analysis. I paid almost $700 for this thing and, now, I wish I had bought a helicopter instead.

I just got a 6S+ today and installed 3.17 late tonight. No map window showed in camera view, not even a blank map window. Upgraded my ios device to 10.3.1 and now the map window shows. Going out flying tomorrow!

I just got a 6S+ today and installed 3.17 late tonight. No map window showed in camera view, not even a blank map window. Upgraded my ios device to 10.3.1 and now the map window shows. Going out flying tomorrow!
This is really not good to have DJI forcing an iOS upgrade on us.

mmm, does that one work I wonder. might give it a shot seeing as is wild windy just now

I'd love to be able to do a quick flight at the office during lunch, but unfortunately I lease office space right next to KBWI.

haha thanks, I live in Scotland so have real nice terrain but bad weather often lol
am just updating ios then I will try the go update

This may be a really dumb question but how do you connect to wifi for phantom if you are in airplane mode? I thought the point of airplane mode was to make sure you werent connected to wifi no??
No such thing as a dumb question you can set an iPhone in airplane mode and then enable wifi I use this a lot when on holiday as allows you to connect to the hotel wifi whilst avoiding any possibility of high phone charges

This is really not good to have DJI forcing an iOS upgrade on us.

That's not correct at all. DJI is not forcing any change (where did that come from??) - the app v3.1.8 does work with earlier versions of IOS I'm using it fine with 9.3.3 for example.

it appears that the Go app is operating correctly well on the bench at least.
am on latest iOS and latest Go now

That's not correct at all. DJI is not forcing any change (where did that come from??) - the app v3.1.8 does work with earlier versions of IOS I'm using it fine with 9.3.3 for example.
That's good to know. My comment was based on at least one comment here that indicated that the cure for the 3.1.7 problem(s) was to update to the latest iOS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94