How do you travel with your drone?

• Total voters
Hi Tripc,
Thanks for the response, we appreciate you trying it out and have no problem getting that returned for you. Any feedback to improve it?
Appreciate it,
Jeff

I have a quick question. Is it possible to order any of the padded dividers to create more pockets on the backpack? Thank you.

Could any one post how they've packed prop guards in the Drone Trekker? In addition to whatever normally comes with the P3 Advanced, I have 4 batteries, a PolarPro 3-filter set hardcase, and prop guards. Any help would be appreciated ! I'm able to fit everything in snugly except the prop guards.

Other than that I love the backpack ! Going to some sketch places in different countries in the next few months and I love how the backpack looks just like a normal backpack from afar.

Edit: Also want to confirm that my backpack also came with motor caps. That was a nice surprise since it was not advertised on their site. Pretty cool since I was going to purchase a set on my own any way.

Last edited:
Could any one post how they've packed prop guards in the Drone Trekker? In addition to whatever normally comes with the P3 Advanced, I have 4 batteries, a PolarPro 3-filter set hardcase, and prop guards. Any help would be appreciated ! I'm able to fit everything in snugly except the prop guards.

Other than that I love the backpack ! Going to some sketch places in different countries in the next few months and I love how the backpack looks just like a normal backpack from afar.

Edit: Also want to confirm that my backpack also came with motor caps. That was a nice surprise since it was not advertised on their site. Pretty cool since I was going to purchase a set on my own any way.

Where can I get some motor caps from??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How are you all!!
Here is a picture of how I was able to fit my P4 on the Polar Pro Trekker back pack. The only thing I do not like is how the drone feels a bit compressed on the propellers due to the low hight on the inside of the backpack. I was able to fit the P4, 2 batteries, charger, controller, propellers, D3200 DSLR, 18-55 Lense, 2 gopro session, 1 gopro hero 3 black, iPad Mini 4 (wifi), charger USB's, kmashi portable battery 15000mah, small tripod, Large tripod.

I hope this post helps you if you are looking forward to purchase a backpack for your drone. Peace!!

Thats the thing I love about this backpack. You can literally everything you'll need while out flying. It really is amazing what @PolarPro did with this bag. I've had other brands before and none of them compare. To be honest, none of then are even in the same category this bag is so good!

Reactions: PolarPro and Prez

I would just stick the prop guards in one of the zipper pockets on the front of the bag. I don't fly with guards so I'm not sure as to the size but, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Reactions: PolarPro
The service from Jeff and team is amazing. I ordered the Trekker and some filters. Jeff applied an "after order date" discount (I.e. A discount was offered after I ordered and he applied it anyway), and they included a filter case and gimbal cover (both unexpected and appreciated). Add in the quality of the product and you can't go wrong. I've said it before - there is no "perfect bag", but if you value quality and organization in a relatively "backpack sized" bag, this is one you should check out.

ac09a56e5678101d97ebc550f1bb9aef_thumb.jpg

This is my new configuration with the bag I added foam to the bag and it seems to keep the drone and gimble more secured

While that is a "replica" of the Drone Trekker backpack its a terrible one. The original is not only built to last and handle all of the equipment you would ever need for a flight it's backed with the best warranty in the business. When you buy from Polar Pro you're not just buying a bag, your buying a piece of mind that you not only have the best of the best but if anything happens you can contact @PolarPro customer support and they will do everything in their power to make it right.

Matt, what's your real problem? Have you ever had one in your fingers? If you don't use this thing every day it may be very well ok. The last two articles are very off topic and good for nothing. Just wasting other people's time.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app (living near Cologne, Germany)

Thank you ovide for the review. Is it possible to have the link for the one you got?

Matt, what's your real problem? Have you ever had one in your fingers? If you don't use this thing every day it may be very well ok. The last two articles are very off topic and good for nothing. Just wasting other people's time.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app (living near Cologne, Germany)
My real problem? I have no real problem at all. I'm really sure what you seem to be insinuating though. You can elaborate further via PM if you'd like.

Do you think this will fit in the overhead on an airline jet? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I fly with this bag all the time and never had to check it in. Not only that it fits on standard airplanes under the sit and in the overhead but it also fits the small airplane that usually give you a tag for your bag before you get on.

I attached some pics from a United Rj140 which is a small airplane.

e753da8e2daf8776f2e0e66601c016f8_thumb.jpg
241c1cb232e35a636217a9684d272883_thumb.jpg
01dd9b9ae12e38c7a64bfa09a15ae849_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys,
So we took a lot of your feedback and are excited to share V2 of the DroneTrekker which is available now.
Here are a few of the Changes:
1. Increased depth of central compartment for added P4 height clearance
2. Increase number of dividers inside bag for more customization
3. Increased laptop sleeve to accommodate 15 inch laptops
4. Added an Ipad sleeve ontop on the laptop sleeve
5. Added zippered pockets to the inside of the bag for more secure prop/accessory storage
6. Updated colors to make the bag more stealth while traveling
7. Added webbing to sides for attaching on accessories

Same great quality, price, and lifetime warranty.

drone_trekker_side_2_grande.jpg

drone_trekker_front_left_grande.jpg

drone_trekker_back_grande.jpg

drone_trekker_laptop1_grande.jpg

Hey Guys,
So we took a lot of your feedback and are excited to share V2 of the DroneTrekker which is available now.
Here are a few of the Changes:
1. Increased depth of central compartment for added P4 height clearance
2. Increase number of dividers inside bag for more customization
3. Increased laptop sleeve to accommodate 15 inch laptops
4. Added an Ipad sleeve ontop on the laptop sleeve
5. Added zippered pockets to the inside of the bag for more secure prop/accessory storage
6. Updated colors to make the bag more stealth while traveling
7. Added webbing to sides for attaching on accessories

Same great quality, price, and lifetime warranty.

drone_trekker_side_2_grande.jpg

drone_trekker_front_left_grande.jpg

drone_trekker_back_grande.jpg

drone_trekker_laptop1_grande.jpg

Why @PolarPro, whyyy? I've just bought the Drone Trekker a couple weeks ago.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl