How do you travel with your drone?

• Total voters
Does the bag come with motor caps?

I was under the impression it did not, just bought a set before bag arrives.

Mine came with there caps

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Really? I don't see any advertisement about caps on their site

I think they just started with it. They might have a limited supply so they are not writing about it but giving it for now as a freebie

Any options for those of us with 15" MacBook pros?
Actually, I have it on good authority that there will be an option for this, I have a 15" Macbook pro as well and it does fit, its just a bit snug

Attachments

• IMG_1301.jpg
    IMG_1301.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 401
Reactions: Lerroy and 28wins

@Matt122; The picture you posted: did those caps come with your Drone Trekker?

Last edited:
Yea, they came in the side pocket in the bag.

I was just informed that this is a new add-on.

So smart! I updated my original post on this thread to add mention of it.
Thank you very much for posting @Matt122;

I've just received my backpack today with motor caps. I think it's secret add-on since everyone questioned a lot about the bag could destroy the motors.

Such a good bag. But I'm not in fully happiness since my Landing Gear didn't come in the shipment. Sent a mail to PolarPro.

Reactions: PolarPro
Juste mine today.. And ordered it yesterday PM.... I'm in Canada.. So far look like a excellent bag, very well build.. Will update when I have a chance of putting the Phantom 4 in.. The motor caps were in the box!!! Great service PolarPro!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: PolarPro
Here come my setup. Enough space for aircraft, rc, charger, props, 2 spare batteries, cables, filter case.

And there's still space left
300ec00eaa7f01738c6e2b60c18d4e81.jpg

That looks like you phantom is sitting allot lower, heaps of room to spare as well.. Can't wait till mine arrives, being in the middle of Australia I have to be very patient :(

Reactions: Matt122; and Prez
That looks like you phantom is sitting allot lower, heaps of room to spare as well.. Can't wait till mine arrives, being in the middle of Australia I have to be very patient :(

I'm in Vietnam and I waited 4 days. DHL express.

I'm in Vietnam and I waited 4 days. DHL express.

Wow that's fast, I got the cheapest shipping method 14 days estimate, where I live in Australia I only get mail once a week pretty remote

Wow that's fast, I got the cheapest shipping method 14 days estimate, where I live in Australia I only get mail once a week pretty remote

I chose fastest shipping method. The cheapest one took a month to arrive :(

How are you all!!
Here is a picture of how I was able to fit my P4 on the Polar Pro Trekker back pack. The only thing I do not like is how the drone feels a bit compressed on the propellers due to the low hight on the inside of the backpack. I was able to fit the P4, 2 batteries, charger, controller, propellers, D3200 DSLR, 18-55 Lense, 2 gopro session, 1 gopro hero 3 black, iPad Mini 4 (wifi), charger USB's, kmashi portable battery 15000mah, small tripod, Large tripod.

I hope this post helps you if you are looking forward to purchase a backpack for your drone. Peace!!

Attachments

• P4-PolarPro-Trekker.JPG
    P4-PolarPro-Trekker.JPG
    885.1 KB · Views: 389
Actually, I have it on good authority that there will be an option for this, I have a 15" Macbook pro as well and it does fit, its just a bit snug
Yup. I took the gamble and have the same snug, but doable fit. I say go for it if you have the 15" macbook pro.

Reactions: BarryP
One trick on the tight fit - when you are ready to zip closed the internal cover (the one that can be tight, lift up on the OUTSIDE of the bottom of the bag a bit - it will loosen up the zipper fit quite a bit, and make it much easier to zip.

Reactions: Prez
One trick on the tight fit - when you are ready to zip closed the internal cover (the one that can be tight, lift up on the OUTSIDE of the bottom of the bag a bit - it will loosen up the zipper fit quite a bit, and make it much easier to zip.

Thank you!! I will try it. Prez.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1